Tutti Dolce cinnamon frosting... popular?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the body souffle in this, then went to Bath & Body Works yesterday to get some for my MIL. I found pretty much every other scent but nothing in this! I guess this is the most popular scent and they were sold out? Of course! My MIL really liked the way mine smelled. oh well.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It was also sold out when my friend and I went to B&BW last week! It seems to be very popular! I think it smells sooo yummy! I hope you can find some! (Hope I can, too!
wink.gif
)

I think my mom bought some for me - I know she bought a bunch of B&BW Tutti Dolci stuff but not sure exactly what! I'm so excited, as it's not something my hubby and I would splurge on.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by melzie_fire lol, I know. I seriously wanna eat it!
biggrin.gif

this is another product that i keep hearing about! its the biggest thing since the black african soap craze. lol. i dont much care for cinnamon, but im sure the other flavors are worth checking out, right?

All the scents are great! I love the Cinnamon Frosting, Chocolate Fondue, and Angel Food Cake, best, though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse this is another product that i keep hearing about! its the biggest thing since the black african soap craze. lol. i dont much care for cinnamon, but im sure the other flavors are worth checking out, right?

LOL - wellllllllll...all the scents are:

Cinnamon Frosting

Chocolate Fondue

Angel Food Cake

Creme Brulee

Sugar Wafer

Lemon Meringue

Enjoy!
wink.gif

oh, now the lemon sounds good! one day im going to be buried under an avalanche of my half used lotion collection.

Me too, hon. Me too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse oh, now the lemon sounds good! one day im going to be buried under an avalanche of my half used lotion collection.

Yeah, honestly, I liked every one of them when I smelled them.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bet that helps y'all narrow it down, huh? hehe!

Cinnamon Frosting really isn't overbearing on the cinnamon scent, though, IMO... It just smelled like yummy baked goodness with a hint of cinnamon to me. Oh I just looove it!
biggrin.gif

And Halo, for a while I stopped buying lotions thinking since I didn't *need* them, it was silly to let them clutter up my bathroom counter. But, I got over that pretty quick because even though I don't *need* them, for the most part, they're fairly inexpensive and fun to have, and I have lots of variety, so I can pick a lotion for pretty much any mood I may be in! hee.. Sorry, I guess I can be too much of an enabler sometimes!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by melzie_fire Yeah, honestly, I liked every one of them when I smelled them.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bet that helps y'all narrow it down, huh? hehe!
Cinnamon Frosting really isn't overbearing on the cinnamon scent, though, IMO... It just smelled like yummy baked goodness with a hint of cinnamon to me. Oh I just looove it!
biggrin.gif

And Halo, for a while I stopped buying lotions thinking since I didn't *need* them, it was silly to let them clutter up my bathroom counter. But, I got over that pretty quick because even though I don't *need* them, for the most part, they're fairly inexpensive and fun to have, and I have lots of variety, so I can pick a lotion for pretty much any mood I may be in! hee.. Sorry, I guess I can be too much of an enabler sometimes!!
biggrin.gif

i dont know about the rest of you, but i get on these kicks where ill buy nothing but, say, lotion for a month or so. i have bursting drawers full. i put the nice ones out on top of my vanity, but the rest go in the drawers or in my nightstand. im shocked at how long lotions can be kept without turning or losing the scent.
BF was giving me a foot rub tonight, bless his heart, and i accidentally kicked my favorite lotion off the nd of the bed. it was a jumbo jar of TBS body cream that i had scented with satsuma + ginger. if youve never tried the combination, its to die for. its the ultimate cirtus scent, imo.

so this means that ive techincally used one up, so i can get another right? lol. the main problem is that i never want to brave going to the only mall around that has a BBW. its buried way in the mall, and parking is hellacious about now. ive been meaning to go for about a year now, so i think its time!

i finally got over to BBW to try out the dolci tutti whatevers, and the cinnamon one is the best smelling of the lot. i dont usually go for cinnamon scents because i find them too harsh and spicy, but it was more of a cinnabon scent.

i didnt really care for any of the others except for the chocolate one.

the price is insane. theyre something like $19. im afraid to get a lotion thats in a glass jar.

God, I'll never lose weight smelling like these goodies all day!! Make me wanna eat em'!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back