Tutti Dolci News

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was in a Victoria's Secret Beauty shop yesterday (the kind that is its own shop, as opposed to a corner of a lingerie shop) and the manager was telling me that they are now carrying Tutti Dolci. While we were talking one of her sa's told her that B&BW would be discontinuing the scents that VS is now carrying (some of the original scents like Creme Brulee, Angel Food Cake, and Lemon Meringue), but B&BW would continue carrying the newer scents. Now that's going to be frustrating for people trying to guess which store carries which scents.

I've also noticed that VS catalog has been carrying Tutti Dolci for some time now.

Originally Posted by LindaA I was in a Victoria's Secret Beauty shop yesterday (the kind that is its own shop, as opposed to a corner of a lingerie shop) and the manager was telling me that they are now carrying Tutti Dolci. While we were talking one of her sa's told her that B&BW would be discontinuing the scents that VS is now carrying (some of the original scents like Creme Brulee, Angel Food Cake, and Lemon Meringue), but B&BW would continue carrying the newer scents. Now that's going to be frustrating for people trying to guess which store carries which scents.
I've also noticed that VS catalog has been carrying Tutti Dolci for some time now.

I haven't bought anything from the Tutti Dolci line ( I am trying to use up my reserves of BBW), but I love the scents! I don't like that they are carrying them in VS, now, since we don't have one in town
icon_frown.gif
...it'll save me money though!

Ugh how confusing.
icon_sad.gif
I have a local BBW but the nearest Victoria's Secretis a pain to get to.
icon_frown.gif

I heard that VS is also going to start carring a lot of other brands such as NARS, Pout, True Blue Spa, ect...they are already on their website. I'm not sure if they will be in the store or not. I was being nosey and stopped by my VS last week and they didn't have any other brands that the website has. If anyone has seen other brands in the store let us know!

Back