Twiggy out, Paulina in

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The "America's Next Top Model" judges table is about to get even more boring. Twiggy will not be a judge for season 10, because of "scheduling conflicts." Paulina Porizkova will replace her.

The CW issued this statement:

"We would like to thank Twiggy for her great contributions to the show. Having an icon like Twiggy lend us her considerable expertise has elevated our show to a whole new level. We wish her well in her endeavors and hope to collaborate with her in future cycles of ANTM as well as other projects.â€

Source

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who? lol Really tho.

Bring back that *****, Janis. She made the show.

no way ! I really disliked Janis. Twiggy was ok, but I dont think she'll be a huge loss to the show. Glad to see they are working on another season!

what, who, when?

does it matter? hahaha. We're all watching for the model behaviour anyway!

Awww... I liked Twiggy. I'm sure Paulina will be just as good. I'm waiting for Naomi to be the next judge.

Hi,

I don't watch the show, but glad to see these two ladies are still keeping busy.
icon14.gif

Latest posts

Back