Twist Club

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Totally impressed with twist band ! I ordered my subscription 3days ago and I got them in the mail today ! Maybe they've turned over a new leaf and have great customer service now.
I won a contest on their facebook for mother's day and my mom got a year sub to twist club and she has received May, June AND I got a tracking number yesterday confirming her July shipment. I think you might be right about a new leaf....here is hoping they keep it up! They also answered a question about the contest very quickly, so they might win me back. Luckily I can just steal whatever my mom doesn't like for now and when her year runs out I might start up if there is a deal again

I had gotten a three month subscription awhile ago when they had a good coupon code and had enjoyed getting new hair stuff each month.  The packages were nice, but none really blew me away.  When they had that Lucky deal with the half off code recently I couldn't help resubscribing and I was really impressed with my July package.  It had a set of six headbands ($20), the jet setter set ($8) and a pink 'twistband' one ($2).  So the package value was $30 and with the coupon code (including shipping) my price per package/month was only $5 (I got the year subscription). 

Here's a picture of this month's package:

This month's Twistband Club:

I got the "Alex" set, it's like they sent it just for me. Lol

Giving my niece the crayon rings.

I won't be renewing this sub. after the 3 months is up because I am making my own ties.

It was great for the cheap price i got it for. But, there's no way I'd pay full price for these after finding out how cheap the supplies to make them are!

I do love the package they come in though.

Back