Two quick nail tips I've picked up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1) For a quick "instant manicure" and nicely buffed looking nails, just apply a nice coat of OPI Ridge Filler and some clear coat on top. Makes your nails look like you just stepped out of the salon.

2) For those who watch Food Network and always wanted to know what gorgeous color Giada De Laurentiis uses, it's OPI Bubble Bath. Gives your nails a nicely manicured look. Bubble Bath is like a soft vanilla milkshake color with a hint of pink. Gorgeous!

Me too, and I finally found it on someone's blog. They flat out asked her at a book signing LOL! Giada says a lot of people always think it's Essie, but she prefers OPI since it holds up better for her.

Nice tips, too bad I don't give two hoots about how my nails look as long as they're clean! LOL!
laughing.gif
I'm so lazy when it comes to nails!

Thanks for sharing. Only today i was watching the Food Network and i wondered what color Giada was wearing. Now I know
smile.gif

I finally ran out and bought it, and I'm absolutely in love with OPI Bubble Bath! I'm redoing my nails this weekend, so I'll post pics when I'm done
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice tips, too bad I don't give two hoots about how my nails look as long as they're clean! LOL!
laughing.gif
I'm so lazy when it comes to nails! ditto! cause of my job though, now that i dont have to work there anymore i might start painting them again!

I didn't end up posting pics (obviously)... I ended up falling in love with the new Russian Collection polishes. I did my toes with "An Affair in Red Square," and I'm debating on whether or not to wait another week or go ahead and do them this weekend in "Catherine the Grape." That's a GORGEOUS collection! Anywho! If I do my nails w/ Bubble Bath this week, I'll definitely post pics!

thanks! i'm not a real big fan of OPI (tried the formula a year or two ago, and it didnt work well with my nails), but that color is GORGEOUS. I'd be willing to give it a go.

& i was admiring the Russian Collection as well, I think I'm going to buy bubble bath, and if i can apply it nicely to my nails, I'll buy the russian collection :]

Originally Posted by alexandriamarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks! i'm not a real big fan of OPI (tried the formula a year or two ago, and it didnt work well with my nails), but that color is GORGEOUS. I'd be willing to give it a go.
& i was admiring the Russian Collection as well, I think I'm going to buy bubble bath, and if i can apply it nicely to my nails, I'll buy the russian collection :]

Be sure to check out this thread: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f12...lish-4355.html. It's really helpful since Bubble Bath isn't 100% sheer, but it's not opaque either. This thread might help too: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f12...ils-62904.html.

Latest posts

Back