Two thumbs up for NYC Ultra Moist LipWear!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A lady at work had the most gorgeous lipstick, and I finally asked her what color it was. Lo and behold, it was NYC #305B Ruby. So, I did get it and it's heavenly (and I got #301B Cafe about 3 days later)! I went on the NYC site, and they compare their Ultra Moist LipWear to MAC Lipstick, and I gotta say, they're pretty damned close! IMHO, the NYC lasts longer than MAC's. Not to mention, it's about $13 cheaper!

N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear

Kissable shine with Vitamin E conditioning.

Make your lips stand out with N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear. N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear gives you moisturizing lipstick in the trendiest high-shine colors! N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist LipWear is available in twenty conditioning lipstick colors in pearls and creams that nourish and soothe your lips.

Price: $ .99

483.jpg

Colors: Cafe, Cashmere, Mocha, Ruby, Firefly, Berry, Retro Red, Sheer Red, Port, Chiffon, Wild Orchid, Petal, Blossom, Violet Shine, Mahogany, Buff, Cameo, Dubonnet, Wild Rose, Iced Coffee

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif 99 cents!? You can't beat that with a stick!
rofl.gif
Hmm, guess I'll be doing a little shopping on my lunch break today.
biggrin.gif
I think Eckerd is closest to my job...I'll get that Rimmel liner while I'm in there!
wink.gif
That's exactly where I got mine! Eckerd/Rite-Aid. The liner was $4.59 and the l/s was $0.99! Gotta love it!

I also love NYC lipstick!!! It's nice to know I can get 14 NYC lipsticks for the price of just one MAC lipstick!!

This is how I convince my parents, when they see my mu collection that it isn't as bad as it looks.

Back