• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UD on Hautelook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This round seems better than last.  I picked up the 24/7 Glide on Travel Set in Naked for $19 (on UD for $32) and the UrbanGlow Cream Highlighter in Moonshine for $6 (on UD for $24).

What are you buying or are you behaving?  I swear I'm going on a no-buy.....after this one.

I bought the book of shadows.. I don't have any urban decay palettes and that seemed like a pretty good deal!

I was so tempted to get the Book of Shadows but I'm at least sticking to my not buying any eyeshadows for awhile.

yeah after this I definitely need to lay off the eyeshadows for a while!  I'm getting quite the stockpile!

I bought 2 BOS on the UD website last month. I love them and they were my first UD purchase, a nice way to sample a little of everything. Normally I would be irked that I paid more, $29 instead of $24, but I really needed one last month(I was sending a graduation package to my BFF) so It was worth paying a little more.

I  was bad, I was only going to get the naked eyeliner set, but I also picked up a primer potion in original since I only have a full size one in greed and my mini original is almost gone, moonlight highlighter, and a  concealer. They were really good deals though, and all things I needed...or so I tell myself. 

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought 2 BOS on the UD website last month. I love them and they were my first UD purchase, a nice way to sample a little of everything. Normally I would be irked that I paid more, $29 instead of $24, but I really needed one last month(I was sending a graduation package to my BFF) so It was worth paying a little more.

Plus you got free shipping, since you spent over $50 right? They charge $5 shipping on hautelook :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Yes I did get free shipping. Now I don't feel as bad. Either way they were worth the money, especially since there's no repeats for me. I forgot Hautelook charges shipping. I've been a member for a year and I've never ordered. Every time they have a brand I like They either don't have what I want/need or I don't have money lol

bf is going to order me the book of shadows tonight on hautelook 
claps.gif

BUT he refuses to buy me the 24/7 eyeliner set for 19. hahah it's okay though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

this is one of the rimes where I wished shipping and the markup to canada wasn't so high! Canada needs to get something similar because I want to buy the book of shadows and the eyeliner!

I was good and didn't get anything!  I'm not strictly on a no-buy . . . but I shouldn't buy things.

It wasn't too difficult to pass on this sale.  Decent prices but nothing I have to have.  Now if I can just carry this attitude over into other sales I will be set.

just placed the order today.. i passed on the 24/7 eyeliner set for $19 because my sister just bought me the NYX waterproof slide on eye pencil in tropical green and then this other eyeliner from nyx called gypsy blue.. im pretty excited to get my book of shadows iv though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I  was bad, I was only going to get the naked eyeliner set, but I also picked up a primer potion in original since I only have a full size one in greed and my mini original is almost gone, moonlight highlighter, and a  concealer. They were really good deals though, and all things I needed...or so I tell myself. 
You will love the naked eyeliner set; I bought it full price and the colors are fab. I toyed with buying the electric set but passed; I like the concept but know I would rarely ever use them.

Originally Posted by randerso /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You will love the naked eyeliner set; I bought it full price and the colors are fab. I toyed with buying the electric set but passed; I like the concept but know I would rarely ever use them.

I did the same. I know I will use up the naked set! The only UD liner I have is whiskey, and its not in the set, but its a brown and I've used more than half in about a month, so I have no fear that I will get through these. 

I needed more fun colors eyeliner so I am on the fence to get the electric set and they're on sale on UD's site today. I can wear them alone because those colors are gonna pop behind my glasses. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did the same. I know I will use up the naked set! The only UD liner I have is whiskey, and its not in the set, but its a brown and I've used more than half in about a month, so I have no fear that I will get through these. 

Latest posts

Back