UD Primer Potion Users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was putting my MU on this morning and came up with a question to ask you guys - do you put foundation on your eyelids before using the PP?? Or do you put the PP on naked skin??

I'm intrigued as to what everyone does!

I put the PP on my naked eyelids!

i didn't know people put foundation on their lids
eek.gif

I put it straight on my lids. If you do use UD PP you should definitely remove the plastic thingy in the top of the tube when you think it's run out. I did that and there was loads left in!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I put it straight on my lids. If you do use UD PP you should definitely remove the plastic thingy in the top of the tube when you think it's run out. I did that and there was loads left in! Yeah i did that too, made a bit of a mess, and lost the plastic bit in the bottle, but i can't believe how much extra product there is in there!!!
Jennifer - some people put foundation on their eyelids to even out the colour, and some use it as a a primer.

I don't use foundation under the primer potion. I just make sure my lids are wiped clean of makeup & oil.

i don't use ud pp right now, but i think i used to put foundation on as a primer. i haven't done in awhile though. not exactly sure why i stopped. i think because i put my foundation on after i do my eye makeup now.

I use Mary Kay's Eye primer. Sometimes I put foundation on my lid, but you shouldnt have to if you use an eye primer.

Thanx for the replies everyone!

As i said before, i was intrigued by what people did!!

Latest posts

Back