• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UD, TOO FACED, STILA @ Nordstrom Rack!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it's in SF on 9th and Bryant & Brannan. This rack is my all time fav!
I miss when there used to be a Toys R Us in that plaza! Lol, I go there a lot too though.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw man, you should have checked San Leandro around April & a month ago! They were STACKED with a ton of US products! I didn't get any though since I purchased them all over the Holidays. When I went last week, they were out!
darn! i told my bf to take me.... >.> haha it's okay.. maybe next time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks girl

For the past three weeks I've been going every Friday!

I miss when there used to be a Toys R Us in that plaza! Lol, I go there a lot too though.

For the past three weeks I've been going every Friday!
I go every other Friday. lol. I try not to go too much.

I found UD, Stila and Too Faced today!!!! Here's my crappy pics:

IMAG0948.jpg
IMAG0949.jpg

It's the one on Brannan at 9th in the city.

I think the Midnight Emergency kit is 27... Not 100% sure

It's the one on Brannan at 9th in the city.

I think the Midnight Emergency kit is 27... Not 100% sure
Was that the only Too Faced there?

they had other too faced there, but the one in the pic is the most recent that i seen

Was that the only Too Faced there?

I went to the Nordstrom Rack in San Leandro yesterday (because my boyfriend spends a lot of time at the Nike store next to it) and they had stacks of Urban Decay Skull Shadow palette for $11.97!

I went to the Nordstrom Rack in San Leandro yesterday (because my boyfriend spends a lot of time at the Nike store next to it) and they had stacks of Urban Decay Skull Shadow palette for $11.97!
did you see anything else? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

did you see anything else? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That, the Midnight Emergency Kit & the other stuff that was there before, such as the Electric eye liner set. There was a lot of the Midnight sets. lol.

That, the Midnight Emergency Kit & the other stuff that was there before, such as the Electric eye liner set. There was a lot of the Midnight sets. lol.
oohh.. okay! thanks girl! i'll tell my boyfriend to take me there when he goes to the boxing gym.. =)

The last time I went to a few NR, they had Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box palette $19 they restocked on the BOS4 from last year, the eyeliner sets & they added a bunch of original primer potion in the vintage bottles!

good info. I need to stock pile that primer!

The last time I went to a few NR, they had Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box palette $19 they restocked on the BOS4 from last year, the eyeliner sets & they added a bunch of original primer potion in the vintage bottles!

good info. I need to stock pile that primer!
They had the Sin primer potion in the one I was at in VA (but not in the one in NYC which I was also in). They were a really good deal though -- $9 for 10mL.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They had the Sin primer potion in the one I was at in VA (but not in the one in NYC which I was also in). They were a really good deal though -- $9 for 10mL.
They had the Sin, Eden & Original. I only said Original 'cause that one is usually the one that's not there & sells out fast, lol.

They had the Sin, Eden & Original. I only said Original 'cause that one is usually the one that's not there & sells out fast, lol.
I only saw sin in mine which is okay. I was like WHY IS IT SO SPARKLY THOUGH.

I didn't pick it up but I probalby should've -- they also had a Hope box with 4 Hope items for only $28 -- including a full 2oz Jar of Hope (which usually sells for $39!!) and that's including 3 other things. I probably should've picked it up but... ah well. Trying to work against my hoarding habits. ^^;; Especially since moving... sigh.

Back