• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UD, TOO FACED, STILA @ Nordstrom Rack!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww. I went to the colma one and they didnt have any nars! All they had is 1 midnight emergency kit, A bunch of primer potion, and a ton UD shadow boxes. And some NYX. I wish they had nars! I didnt see anything I liked!
Aw :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .. I went a few weeks ago, which is probably why, but the last time I went to the San Leandro one (about a week and a half ago), they still had a good amount. I guess a lot of people are also buying & dropping by Nordstrom Rack since it's the holidays.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww. I went to the colma one and they didnt have any nars! All they had is 1 midnight emergency kit, A bunch of primer potion, and a ton UD shadow boxes. And some NYX. I wish they had nars! I didnt see anything I liked!
I went to the same one on Monday & no luck here either. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my Nordstrom Rack in the DC area had the older UD palette, a couple of NARS sets for $35 (1 blush/illum combo, 1 multiple, 1 nail polish; the other set was a lip gloss, eye liner, and tube of illuminator), Smashbox 5 mini lip glosses/$15, Stila 3 lip gloss/$12 sets, and Stila single eyeshadows.  

They also had a bunch of NYX stuff!  I've been searching everywhere for a real contour kit (different from just bronzer) and the ones I knew of from Smashbox and MUFE seem to be discontinued, but NYX had one for only $9!  Score!

Of course many of the boxes were open and some products had been swatched....although interestingly, some products had been opened but did not look swatched or molested in any way.

I went to the NR in downtown SF and they have a lot of Nars set, didn't get to see what was in it and the price though. Also some UD palettes and primer potions. 

Back