UD Vice Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sooo, I recently got my new child...*ahem*...Urban Decay's Vice Palette!

(taken by my camera)

I'm in LOVE with it! Pretty much any palette that UD has is awesome. Is this on your to get wishlist? or is it a "nahhh" for you? If you already got one, which color is your fav? :)

I'm considering buying it for sure! I love Urban Decay so much! I really want to get another palette from them because I'm obsessed with my naked palette!

I jus bought it myself. I think it's a pretty good buy as this palette has a balance of colors from neutrals, to smokeys to brights. So u can jus create about many looks with it. Plus it's much slimmer than the previous BOS, so it's good for travelling as well

I am trying so hard to resist buying this palette!  I have a feeling once I get some birthday money though it will be mine!  I just have so many palettes that are collecting dust right now ( Naked, Naked 2, UD skull, Nude Tude, all 3 Shady Ladies, Tokidoki) that I would feel bad buying it then waiting to work it into the rotation!

Nice color combinations but i dont think I will be buying this one.. I have too many colors that are similar

I just purchased it yesterday on UD.com with their friends and family 20% off event, so it was under $50, I also bought a single vintage eyeshadow to bring it up to $52 for the free shipping. So excited to try it out!!!

i bought this when it came out.. i love it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i did an individual review and then another post on comparison with other UD palettes (book of shadows 4, 15th anniversary, naked 1& 2 palette, my build your own palette, etc) and that post is on my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just ordered it from UD FF sale along with the Smoked and Ocho Loco eye pencil sets. I was gonna wait and get those items at the Sephora sale, but I saved a few extra bucks by not having to pay tax at UD.

I bought it when it first launched. It was my first UD purchase. It was difficult letting go of the $$ for it at first, but I'm glad I treated myself. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!! You ask which shade is the favorite? SOOOOOO hard to choose cause I've used them all and love them ALL !!!!

I have piles and piles of makeup that I haven't even touched yet, so I don't need another palette. But I have to admit that this one is gorgeous.  

I'm very much in love with the pink and blue shade specifically, but I have similar ones already and I like the 15th anniversary palette better.

As a whole, I love Urban Decay palettes as they often give you great value in the amount of shadows for the price and if you like shimmer shadows they're very, very nice.

There's a little part of my brain that says I need this in my life so badly.  Unfortunately for my bank account, this part is growing larger every day.  I plan on holding off for Sephora's FF sale, though. 

Please, please, please, please let it be available then.

I bought it when it first launched. It was my first UD purchase. It was difficult letting go of the $$ for it at first, but I'm glad I treated myself. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

You ask which shade is the favorite? SOOOOOO hard to choose cause I've used them all and love them ALL !!!!
          I felt that was too with the $$$. It isn't easy letting go of $60 on just one palette. But it is worth to have it because it will last a VERY long time! :)

Originally Posted by Jessybel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have piles and piles of makeup that I haven't even touched yet, so I don't need another palette. But I have to admit that this one is gorgeous.  

I'm very much in love with the pink and blue shade specifically, but I have similar ones already and I like the 15th anniversary palette better.

As a whole, I love Urban Decay palettes as they often give you great value in the amount of shadows for the price and if you like shimmer shadows they're very, very nice.
I have piles of makeup too... I wish I could use it all and then move on. But that idea never sticks! :-(

I love the blue in this palette. Over UD primer potion, it is such a vibrant shade of royal blue. I am totally in love with that blue in Chaos. I don't have anything similar to it in my make up collection to that blue.

Latest posts

Back