Udpp And Mineral Sealants

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi

so i finally bought udpp after ppl on here advised it

iv tried it and its indeed the best and kep my e/s intact

what i want to know is if i want to wear my mineral e/s wet/foiled/with mineral sealer...do i still need to use udpp????

You should always wear UDPP. It will ensure your eyeshadow stays put no matter what method you use.

I always wear UDPP with my mineral eyeshadow applied wet. When you apply it wet with UDPP I found that the creasing was MORE noticeable than if I had applied it dry. So now I always use UDPP no matter what.

thanks for that gals x

i just am not sure if my e/s botched up today

i put udpp on,them my base colour.

then i got my mineral sealer n put a drop on my brush and applied the main e/s.....this seemed to look flakey and then on putting on my cream eyeliner...i had trouble applying this too

im just wondering maybe i shouldnt have used the mineral sealer....maybe its only good for sealing eyeliner not e/s

You might have also used too much UDPP. I put about 3 dots on my eyelids and blend with my finger.
smile.gif

just tried out my new UDPP and it's the best! Now I can wear any mmu e/s w/o creasing...I still use the sealant but after all the e/s has been applied, I just dab it on all over my lid to "seal" or fix the e/s.

Latest posts

Back