Uh-oh...unexpected haul today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I went to the store to get a hair product I ran out of. I ended up leaving with the whole Styli-style makeup collection as well as most of the Senna collection. I've never used any of either makeup line before, but I've heard alot about them from some movie makeup artists I know, so I got it all! Why can't I just buy 1?!

LOL! the whole collection of one line and almost the whole collection of another line?! where are those lines sold? i've never heard of them.

I know, I tend to go overboard when I shop. I think Styli-style is only at certain beauty supply stores. I've never seen it anywhere else other than online. Senna has some boutiques in a few cities, but it's also sold at certain beauty supply stores. Senna has a website you can check out.

I've never tried either of those lines, but I really want to. I've heard lots of good things about styli-style! I'm told the eyeliners are to die for!! Let us know what you think of them once you've tried them out... that just may create an even bigger lemming for some of us.
smile.gif

I've seen the styli-styles in a lot of the drugstores by me... they have the flat pencils, right? (Almost like a carpenters pencil?) I haven't tried them, but they do look interesting!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back