uh oh :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well i the day sucks so far lol

my exboyfriend stopped over and we went to osco to get a card for mom's day for my mom and he got a card for his kids to send to their mom and they got switched he gave me his and he has mine lol so i wrote my mom a note explaining and nick will have to stop over later and bring me my card!!! (i picked out a good one too dammit)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well i the day sucks so far lolmy exboyfriend stopped over and we went to osco to get a card for mom's day for my mom and he got a card for his kids to send to their mom and they got switched he gave me his and he has mine lol so i wrote my mom a note explaining and nick will have to stop over later and bring me my card!!! (i picked out a good one too dammit)

aww! Hope he comes back soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I hope so too.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 aww! Hope he comes back soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Aw that's too bad, I hope your day get's better! After all it IS your birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANG!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks babe.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 aww! Hope he comes back soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I just want my darn card lol

my exboyfriend stopped over with the card tonight. so my mom will get it when she comes home.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 my exboyfriend stopped over with the card tonight. so my mom will get it when she comes home. Whew! Close call, but glad she'll get her card!
EX B/F-man Saves the day! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Whew! Close call, but glad she'll get her card!
EX B/F-man Saves the day! LOL

lmao yes he did.
(i got a kiss too so i guess it's a win win)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 (i got a kiss too so i guess it's a win win) OoooooHHHH!
icon_eek.gif
:icon_love lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OoooooHHHH!
icon_eek.gif
:icon_love lol lol yea i was shocked too

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lol yea i was shocked too "Ohhh we have some chemistry!! Be sure to turn in tomorrow folks when we find out if Angela decides to go out on another date with Bachelor #1!! "
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 "Ohhh we have some chemistry!! Be sure to turn in tomorrow folks when we find out if Angela decides to go out on another date with Bachelor #1!! "
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lmao you guys kill me.that's if he actually will come by, he does stuff like this i'll hear from him he tells me how much he still cares about me then i don't hear from him for 3 months

ugh... guys.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lmao you guys kill me.that's if he actually will come by, he does stuff like this i'll hear from him he tells me how much he still cares about me then i don't hear from him for 3 months

Latest posts

Back