UK girls...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... not sure if people know this, but here's a little FYI re: the new MAC collections...

C Squeeze - is a Selfridges exclusive and should be on counters on 5th September.

Naturally Eccentric - should be on counters today

No probs!

I'm hoping to pick it all up on Monday. And also get a back2mac!!

Thanks Bhav, I didn't relise C-squeeze was going to be a selfridges exclusive grrr really wish it wasn't I HATE going to the Mac counter in there.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Thanks Bhav, I didn't relise C-squeeze was going to be a selfridges exclusive grrr really wish it wasn't I HATE going to the Mac counter in there. I didn't realise until i phoned the pro store!I hate going to the Selfridges counter too...!

Sending mom in to MAC to get Naturally Eccentric Lipstick for me today.. Not sure yet if i'll get one of the quads. Thinking i might spend my money on a few Stila e/s instead!

Originally Posted by Laura Thinking i might spend my money on a few Stila e/s instead! Yay Laura, welcome to bigger and better e/s (IMHO) ! Plus they do loads of neutrals. I think you might like Grace and Viola. I used them today and got a really pretty Autumnal look that was natural but with a bit of colour (courtesy of Plum smudgepot). I might wear them again tomorrow and do a FOTD with Natalie l/s. It's what I wore today but the pics didn't come out very well.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Yay Laura, welcome to bigger and better e/s (IMHO) ! Plus they do loads of neutrals. I think you might like Grace and Viola. I used them today and got a really pretty Autumnal look that was natural but with a bit of colour (courtesy of Plum smudgepot). I might wear them again tomorrow and do a FOTD with Natalie l/s. It's what I wore today but the pics didn't come out very well. I look forward to that, I would love to see what Natalie looks like on fair skin ( I am fair, but you are like Snow White porcelain:icon_love , and I'm usually the lightest shade base/powder in most ranges) I know that lipcolors can look different on others, due to pigmentation and if colors 'turn' on you, but I can at least get the overall effect. This lipstick is at the top of my wishlist!

Originally Posted by Laura Sending mom in to MAC to get Naturally Eccentric Lipstick for me today.. Not sure yet if i'll get one of the quads. Thinking i might spend my money on a few Stila e/s instead! Whoo hoo! Glad that you are getting it. I think that you will like it.

Back