UK... MAC Lustrevision

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls... this was out when i went to Selfridges yesterday.

It should be available at all counters and stores.

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Bhav, i think i'll take a look at nightrain sp?, but nothing else caught my eye from it! I looked at this for quite some time yesterday! I was very tempted but decided against it as i didn't like the texture or the blendability.But i know some of the girls on here love it.

I got Romantique, Lustreleaf, Lil' Lilly and Chilly Blue and I really like them.

I got them all except a pink'ish one... I'm guessing Romantique b/c I know I dont have that one... I love them!!! They have the same texture as Retrospeck has... that shimmery look... but the colors are so pretty - I've used a lot of them so far! I use the lustreleaf w/ Rummy in my FOTD from this weekend... Saturday I think it was... they're really versatile!

I really like them because its a great lid color... so shimmery. What convinced me to get them is the make-over I got at the MAC Preview night that I went to.

Originally Posted by Marisol I really like them because its a great lid color... so shimmery. What convinced me to get them is the make-over I got at the MAC Preview night that I went to. I didn't need anything to convince me... it's MAC isn't it? lol
wink.gif
I'm still in the collecting phase of it all.... since I'm still relatively new to it... there's lots of goodies to catch up on!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I didn't need anything to convince me... it's MAC isn't it? lol
wink.gif
I'm still in the collecting phase of it all.... since I'm still relatively new to it... there's lots of goodies to catch up on!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
No kidding. I had to be convinced cause I didn't know whether or not I liked the shimmery shadows but they are awesome. I can't wait until all the new VP's come out. I am getting them ALL!
icon_twisted.gif

I saw these at my counter on saturday and couldn't resist buying Lustreleaf and mineralisim, really wish I had got li'lily aswell but I don't wanna go back just for that and I wont be able to resist buying more things when I'm trying my best to save
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 I saw these at my counter on saturday and couldn't resist buying Lustreleaf and mineralisim, really wish I had got li'lily aswell but I don't wanna go back just for that and I wont be able to resist buying more things when I'm trying my best to save
icon_confused.gif
Maybe you can get them while you are visiting the US.

Originally Posted by Trisha checked em out, didnt get any, how strong am I? x LOL Well done!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Maybe you can get them while you are visiting the US. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes they will still have one left or even maybe have one left at the airport
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha checked em out, didnt get any, how strong am I? x LOL A lot stronger than me LOL I cant resist much in Mac. Well done
claps.gif

Here are some of the Lustrevisions I got... (a few others in there are older, but you get the idea)
wink.gif

Es_Palette5.jpg

Originally Posted by Bhav Ahhhh... let's not get started on the love of VP's!! I don't even like MAC e/s but even I like VPs.

Latest posts

Back