ulta cranberry tart vs. the body shop cranberry

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ultas holiday scents are out now (which are soooo much better than their regular scents, believe me!) cranberry tart shower gel smells *exactly* like TBS cranberry shower gel/bubble bath, which is only available around xmas, and is $25 USD.

the ulta B&B stuff is half price right now, so i stocked up. im still working on a bottle of TBS cranberry, which i ration out until i can buy more each year. i think id cry if they discontinued it.

id pass on the ulta cranberry body spray, because it smells nowhere near as good as the shower gel. it also stains your skin red. you think they would have noticed that before they released it.
frown.gif

You had me going Jasmine!!!! I saw "TART" and thought I missed them at Ulta yesterday... "They have TARTS!?!?! WHERE!?!?!" you can't say 'tarts' around a Yankee Candle Addict... (we're sensitive) LOL

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Hi. My name is Janelle, and I'm addicted to tarts.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Latest posts

Back