Ulta haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I visited a friend of mine today and there happens to be an Ulta near her house. OMG, I love that place. I can see why Janelle likes it so much. Its was way bigger than Sephora and had so much stuff in it. Here is what I got:

CurlySexyHair - Curl Power Curl Enhancer

Bonacure Color Seal Shampoo and Conditioner (my old hair dresser used this stuff and I loved it. Had a really hard time finding it since I couldn't remember the name but knew what the bottle looked like).

UD Primer Potion (took their last one - keeping it as a back up)

UD Skycrapper mascara (all the UD products were buy one get one free)

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul! But is that mascara really called "Skycrapper"? That's awesome! Oh man... Its called Skyscraper.

Lovely haul! UD stuff is always good
tongue.gif
Wish I had an Ulta somewhere near, they sound like fun.

Nice haul! Ulta is one of those stores that you can't go to without coming out with stuff.
icon_smile.gif

Great haul. That's awesome u got another UD PP.It's still always sold out here in Canada, so I've never even tried it...

I tried to order from ULTA online before but they only deliver in the States
icon_sad.gif

nice haul! i started laughing when charmaine asked if it was skycrapper because i didn't even realize you spelled it wrong LOL

i wish i had an ulta near me
frown.gif
when i get my license in 3 weeks, it's road trip for me
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I visited a friend of mine today and there happens to be an Ulta near her house. OMG, I love that place. I can see why Janelle likes it so much. Its was way bigger than Sephora and had so much stuff in it. Here is what I got:
CurlySexyHair - Curl Power Curl Enhancer

Bonacure Color Seal Shampoo and Conditioner (my old hair dresser used this stuff and I loved it. Had a really hard time finding it since I couldn't remember the name but knew what the bottle looked like).

UD Primer Potion (took their last one - keeping it as a back up)

UD Skycrapper mascara (all the UD products were buy one get one free)

did you go to the one in plesonton(sp?)?

Nice haul, Marisol. I love that store, too. You guys had me rolling with your "Skycrapper" mascara. You are too cute! Liz asked if you went to the one in Pleasanton..I know there's one in Dublin near the theaters, is that the one you went to? If so, you were so close to my house (I live in the next town over, San Ramon), and I was actually over there the other day, too. Wouldn't it be weird if we were actually passing each other in the aisles, not knowing we're standing next to a fellow Muter?

This is where MUT merchandise comes in handy..we should all be wearing our Mut shirts and hats!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Nice haul, Marisol. I love that store, too. You guys had me rolling with your "Skycrapper" mascara. You are too cute! Liz asked if you went to the one in Pleasanton..I know there's one in Dublin near the theaters, is that the one you went to? If so, you were so close to my house (I live in the next town over, San Ramon), and I was actually over there the other day, too. Wouldn't it be weird if we were actually passing each other in the aisles, not knowing we're standing next to a fellow Muter?
This is where MUT merchandise comes in handy..we should all be wearing our Mut shirts and hats!!
wink.gif

I went to the one in Dublin.

Nice haul Chick!! Yes... NOW you see I'm not that nuts!
wink.gif
lol And I've never tried skycrapper! lmao I still love my Ultima II
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Chick!! Yes... NOW you see I'm not that nuts!
wink.gif
lol And I've never tried skycrapper! lmao I still love my Ultima II
wink.gif
Question for you J - have you ever found that some of the products that they sell at the store aren't available online?

Nice haul Marisol. I had to take the plastic thingie 2 weeks ago finally..

I wish I had an Ulta, I have never been. I attempted once, I was out of town with my mom b/c we were seeing relatives and she and I decided to shop some that day, and there was an Ulta next to the store we went in. I told her I had to go in, b/c I had never been to one. The sad thing was, I walked up, and it hadnt opened yet, it was new. Aside from smashing the windows and breaking in since they had already put out most of their stuff for their grand opening, I chose to wait, lol. Next time I visit family I will have to go, I know they have opened it by now.

Originally Posted by Marisol I went to the one in Dublin. You were in Dublin Marisol? *giggles* I'm assuming there is a Dublin somewhere in the US too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back