Ulta rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I put this in the right spot or not but I know one of our lovely ladies will move it if I guessed wrong.

Anyways, I moved and didn't get my rewards certificate so they mailed me just the certificate as a replacement. But they didn't give me the whole thingy saying what I can get with my certificate. So does anyone know what level of reward gets what? My certificate says 9 (yes, I know I spent way too much there in 3 months).

Thanks!

That's what I thought and I know I am looking at it right-side up. I guess I will call customer service to ask them what is up with it. It says 9 certificate(s).

I called and it means I can use any of the levels so that they add up to a 9. He said the best was using a 6 and a 3. So I am going shopping tomorrow!

u so lucky
smile.gif

Level 3:

Ulta lipcolor or lipgloss

Revlon Colorstay lipcolor

Ulta Body Lotion

Ulta Shower Gel

L'Oreal Color Riche

L'Oreal Endless Lip

Any hairbrush up to $8

Any salon product up to $10

Level 6:

Any Hot Tools gold plated curling iron or straightener (excludes ceramic)

Free cut and style at the Salon

Any fragrance up to $45

Dang, girl! I was happy that I was a level 5 this time! lol!

Thanks for posting that. I think I need to layoff the makeup shopping for awhile... after I use my certificate and get the new MAC collections.

Originally Posted by shoppingjunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting that. I think I need to layoff the makeup shopping for awhile... after I use my certificate and get the new MAC collections. Enjoy your rewards! I know what you mean about laying off the makeup shopping, but it always seems like something else comes up that I want! lol!

I got a 4 this time (which is my highest...I'm usually around a 1 or 2). I got a hairbrush and Great Lash mascara.

Have fun picking out your items!

I know the confusion, I'm usually a level 1 or 2. But I have been spending like crazy i guess, because I got level 10! I had to call and ask as well what a ten meant when I saw only 6 levels. I need to go in soon and get my free fragrance!

Back