Ultas 21 days of beauty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you guys want/plan on getting fro the 21 days of beauty?

I'm thinking of getting the smudgestick eyeliner from Stila because it's buy 1 get 1 50% off, the philosophy purity made simple wipes as well as the amazing concealer because it's half off. Maybe one of the mascaras if I like the reviews.

I don't quiet understand I get the beauty deal is on sale bit what about the other items listed daily?? Like next Saturday the naked palettes are listed

One of the days they have free urban decay finishing powder with a 25 dollar UD purchase, so I think I'm going to buy naked 2. 

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't quiet understand

I get the beauty deal is on sale bit what about the other items listed daily??

Like next Saturday the naked palettes are listed

I've never understood that either. Maybe it's to show off the products or something?

Yes! Last year I grabbed the Too Faced Eyshadow Primer I believe for $8.00.

This year I am getting the Tarte Mascara (tomorrow for $10.00) and the Cargo Blush for $15.00 towards the end of the month.

I think the items that they have listed are new products that are coming out.

But maybe not necessarily have a deal on them.

I love trying new mascaras, so I am getting the Tarte today and maybe the Smashbox next week. Both are a really good deal! I'm not off until 4 today so I hope there are some left. I'm sure I will be buying other things as well, I can't really control myself in Ulta...
icon_wink.gif

I ordered the Smashbox beauty exposed kit on Sunday but I passed on the two faced pallet they do have a bunch of free gift with purchase tho I was able to get a Smashbox BB cream, lip gloss and the body shop's mini body butter!

One of the girls at the counter let me try the Tarte Mascara before I bought and I LOVED it. DiorShow has been my favorite mascara since high school and this reminds me of it a bit. I am using a NYX mascara I got on sale there a few weeks ago, so I will finish that off then use the Tarte. Has anyone used the cargo blushes? I don't really wear blush because I have a naturally pink flush to my face, but I like using a peachy blush once in awhile so I might do that deal as well.

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the Smashbox beauty exposed kit on Sunday but I passed on the two faced pallet they do have a bunch of free gift with purchase tho I was able to get a Smashbox BB cream, lip gloss and the body shop's mini body butter!

Was the BB cream travel sized?

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was the BB cream travel sized?

I haven't received it yet should be here by Monday but the size says 0.25 fl oz the full size version is 1.0 fl oz.

Definitely grabbing the Benefit Prowwl and Cargo Beach Blushes! Those are great for a natural looking flush. It's basically blush and bronzer in one. I shave off some of the color and mix with clear lip gloss too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> By the way, the Cargo Spring Kit is half off at Ulta right now! 19.50 and you get a beach blush, gloss, mascara, and duo eyeshadow. All full sizes! My Ulta sold out in 20 minutes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it wan't even advertised! I so love 21 Days of Beauty, but I hate how stuff can sell out in the first hour. They should load up on stock so people don't miss out.

Originally Posted by AliciaMLay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely grabbing the Benefit Prowwl and Cargo Beach Blushes! Those are great for a natural looking flush. It's basically blush and bronzer in one. I shave off some of the color and mix with clear lip gloss too.
smile.gif

By the way, the Cargo Spring Kit is half off at Ulta right now! 19.50 and you get a beach blush, gloss, mascara, and duo eyeshadow. All full sizes! My Ulta sold out in 20 minutes.
frown.gif
it wan't even advertised!

I so love 21 Days of Beauty, but I hate how stuff can sell out in the first hour. They should load up on stock so people don't miss out.

My mom and I were there around noon today and we got the last two of the Cargo kits! I was sooo happy, I have been coveting it since it came out (mostly because of the cute bag, I'm a butterfly junkie) and luckily we stopped to get some tarte lip stain I wanted and to check out the mascara they had on sale today. My mom was going to get the  smashbox mascara but once we saw the cargo kit deal it was a much better find since it comes with mascara

Also, adding to your point about selling out- I called the morning of the sale on the tarte mascara asking how many they had left and she said they only had six when they opened that morning! That doesn't even seem fair...luckily she held one for me after I agreed to a "mini makeover" with other tarte products. I understand they run out of stuff, but starting out with only six seems a little ridiculous

I purchase these loveeeees within the 21 Days of Beauty promo.

I had been holding off any purchases from them and waiting for good deals and it seemed like this is the best time to spend my $15 gift card!

Here was my receipt:

I paid $58.08 for everything and I love that I scored great freebies from Benefit (cosme bag) and Tarte Maracuja Lipgloss!

If you gals have been saving up for good deals, ULTA has em! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I purchase these loveeeees within the 21 Days of Beauty promo.

I had been holding off any purchases from them and waiting for good deals and it seemed like this is the best time to spend my $15 gift card!

Here was my receipt:

I paid $58.08 for everything and I love that I scored great freebies from Benefit (cosme bag) and Tarte Maracuja Lipgloss!

If you gals have been saving up for good deals, ULTA has em! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You got a great deal! Nice items 
smile.gif

Also, adding to your point about selling out- I called the morning of the sale on the tarte mascara asking how many they had left and she said they only had six when they opened that morning! That doesn't even seem fair...luckily she held one for me after I agreed to a "mini makeover" with other tarte products. I understand they run out of stuff, but starting out with only six seems a little ridiculous
I've heard that Ulta doesn't order any extra product when it's a beauty steal. It's terrible, on the first day with the Too Faced palette they opened with only 6 in stock! If you aren't there at 10, forget it. That Cargo mascara is my FAVE! At first I thought I would hate the rubber brush, but it's just amazing. So cool you got those! Love people supporting the smaller brands out there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was so surprised we got the Cargo kits! I haven't used the mascara yet, but I love the gloss, blush and eye shadow. That day the steal was the smashbox mascara and they had a lot of it, but I don't think it was a popular product in the first place. I'm not sure. I know a lot of people like the tarte mascara, so it sold out in no time. 

I bought the Smashbox mini primer kit - I've never used either a foundation or lash primer so it seemed like HEAVEN to me! Although I could do without eyeshadow primer, I already have a UDPP, mini UDPP, and NYX Base... I only have 2 eyes.

Latest posts

Back