Um.. a little problem here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yesterday.. after s*x, i was unable to urinate for about one hour. it's hard to put this but i wanted to go real bad but was unable to. only after 1-2 hrs later i managed to slowly um.. pee.. this has never happen before and im puzzled.

the sensation is like there's something blocking at the entrance of you-know-what. it was one of the most terrible sensation i've ever felt.

now im afraid that history will repeat itself

I wonder that too because it almost sounds like what your body does to stopy you from urinating during sex, except extended for a longer time or something? Hope you are ok!

It sounds like there may have been a temporary blockage (swelling), or that you felt the sensation of having to go but didn't have any urine to pass.

But I am not a doctor. You should probably seek advice from a real one.

It's definitely not normal. Please call your Dr. and see what they have to say. Hope things get better.

oh. i remember this happening when i was VERY little. and no, sex was normal that day, no way rougher or gentler...

i did not go to the doctor because it's ok now..

but im really worried.. i dont want it to happen again.

also, im very sure that there is pee in it.. it was VERY urgent ..

any nurses here?? lol

AngelLove,

In men, this condition is considered very serious and warrants a visit to the Emergency Room. I think you should treat it the same way. Make an appointment to see a doctor today if you can. I hope the medical team at your clinic/hospital is able to solve this mystery.

Maybe you have a urinary tract infection. Go see a doctor and drink lots of water and cranberry juice. They'll prescribe you something.

oh. this seems more serious that i thought. um.. i seriously dont want to have to go to the doctor. maybe i will but not too soon. im real short of cash now.

weird thing is now, it's ok

Originally Posted by angellove /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh. this seems more serious that i thought. um.. i seriously dont want to have to go to the doctor. maybe i will but not too soon. im real short of cash now.
weird thing is now, it's ok

I'm glad you are feeling better. But the moment you get a chance and more cash, please have it checked out. Stay healthy!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm glad you are feeling better. But the moment you get a chance and more cash, please have it checked out. Stay healthy! thanks honey
wink.gif
haha this has sort of turn me off sex..LOL

I have the same thing when I have a kidney stone. I would definitely have it checked.

Originally Posted by andrea90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the same thing when I have a kidney stone. I would definitely have it checked. Yeowch! I think she would definitely know if she's ever had a kidney stone. I hear those things hurt like mofo!

Latest posts

Back