Um... I have an idea.. anyone with me on this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think there are probably 20 or so of us that post here a lot and that at least know "of" each other, if not knowing each other through extra emails etc. Can we do something fun for the holidays? Like a Santa Swap or something like that? I'm trying to inspire a happy community here. Anyone have any other ideas?

I love it, Great Idea!! We are for this! Lets see who else and thanks for inspiration

Originally Posted by GlossAddict

I think there are probably 20 or so of us that post here a lot and that at least know "of" each other, if not knowing each other through extra emails etc. Can we do something fun for the holidays? Like a Santa Swap or something like that? I'm trying to inspire a happy community here. Anyone have any other ideas?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I love it, Great Idea!! We are for this! Lets see who else and thanks for inspiration I am so on top of things today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justme Hi ,I am new to the site just joined just now, and yours was my first post to read! lol

How sweet that there are several of you that have become that close like that to want to do a secret santa.

I found your site because I typed in the word TORRICELUMN it is a product that I just bought off a shopping network, something I never do! But the older woman on the show was so fiesty she hooked me in! I have no idea if it even works because I have not even tried the product yet it just came in today.

I will let you know if it is this the um dare I say it? The magical cure we all so look for every other day called.... the fountain of youth! hah!
icon_redface.gif

Julia in Jersey

'-)

Welcome welcome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justme Hi ,I am new to the site just joined just now, and yours was my first post to read! lol

How sweet that there are several of you that have become that close like that to want to do a secret santa.

I found your site because I typed in the word TORRICELUMN it is a product that I just bought off a shopping network, something I never do! But the older woman on the show was so fiesty she hooked me in! I have no idea if it even works because I have not even tried the product yet it just came in today.

I will let you know if it is this the um dare I say it? The magical cure we all so look for every other day called.... the fountain of youth! hah!
icon_redface.gif

Julia in Jersey

'-)

Thanks for stopping in Julia. We like meeting members! Good luck on the Torricelumn product! Whew.
0011image3.jpg

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I think there are probably 20 or so of us that post here a lot and that at least know "of" each other, if not knowing each other through extra emails etc. Can we do something fun for the holidays? Like a Santa Swap or something like that?  

I'm trying to inspire a happy community here. Anyone have any other ideas?

Totally in..I think it's a great idea.. And Welcome Julia/Justme
wink.gif

Welcome to our world! MakeupTalk! Welcome welcome
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by justme

Hi ,I am new to the site just joined just now, and yours was my first post to read! lol

icon_redface.gif

Julia in Jersey

'-)

Welcome Julia! I'm a Julia, too! We're so glad you found us! Hope you enjoy our happy community!
smile.gif
Let us know if we can be of service to you!

~the "other" Julia

icon_redface.gif

Julia in Jersey

'-)

Excellent idea, GlossAddict!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I think there are probably 20 or so of us that post here a lot and that at least know "of" each other, if not knowing each other through extra emails etc. Can we do something fun for the holidays? Like a Santa Swap or something like that?
I'm trying to inspire a happy community here. Anyone have any other ideas?

Warm welcome to Makeuptalk Justme! I'm glad you found us. Hope to see you on the board!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes you are! How will you kick it off?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol... I think we need to have a little fall swap... that would be fun... with a theme.... yeah.... ::wheels turning::

Hi Julia, that is exactly how i found this site as i was also looking up Torricelum. It was on a shopping channel in the UK advertising Elizabeth Grant cream. I am sure that this stuff cant be worth the amount they say it is . I am very wary of shopping channels and only buy from QVC here .

This is an Absolutely Fabulous idea, GlossAddict! Definitely count me in!

Welcome to MuT justme! Let us know how the Elizabeth Grant products work for you. Also, do you currently have any favorite makeup or skin care products? We love to hear from "experts in the field" about their discoveries. Much better than advertisements, don't you think?
icon_smile.gif

Take care and hope to see you around on MuT!

The Skyfish

Latest posts

Back