Uma Thurman is fashion! Look at her watches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like Uma Thurman: she can act, she's beautifull and always well-dressed and she works for LVMH (LV bags... :icon_love)

I saw she made a collection of watches with Tag Heuer (part of LV group I guess):

- some are "Haute-couture"

- some are "Pret-a-Porter"

My favorite watch of this collection is from the Pret-a-porter category

It's called the "Mini Link River of Diamonds"

link_riverofdiamonds_b.jpg

This watch has 241 Diamonds and 5 Sapphires on it... Yes I looove jewelry (you should see the "Diamond Fiction" on the Haute couture page) and I think this watch is absolutely lovely (and pretty small, I like small watches because of my thin wrists)

You can see all of Uma's watches here http://www.tagheuer.com/watches/women_collection.lbl?

What is your favorite watch from this collection? You can post its image in this thread if you want
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Loana I really like Uma Thurman: she can act, she's beautifull and always well-dressed and she works for LVMH (LV bags... :icon_love)I saw she made a collection of watches with Tag Heuer (part of LV group I guess):

- some are "Haute-couture"

- some are "Pret-a-Porter"

My favorite watch of this collection is from the Pret-a-porter category

It's called the "Mini Link River of Diamonds"

link_riverofdiamonds_b.jpg

This watch has 241 Diamonds and 5 Sapphires on it... Yes I looove jewelry (you should see the "Diamond Fiction" on the Haute couture page) and I think this watch is absolutely lovely (and pretty small, I like small watches because of my thin wrists)

You can see all of Uma's watches here http://www.tagheuer.com/watches/women_collection.lbl?

What is your favorite watch from this collection? You can post its image in this thread if you want
icon_wink.gif

now that is a hot watch!!!!!!!i like it alot!

Those watches are gorgeous! I think this is my favorite though, just cause it's so unique and I love the combination of red and the dazzling diamonds:
diamond_fiction_b.jpg

Interesting tho how digits change in thos ones?
icon_wink.gif

here are the ones I have ( in fact they are my fav)

they are by Raymond Wiel and has 12 little diamond on the sides

I love them,they suite every outfit,very classy.

Back