Undignified Deaths

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Police in Brandon, Fla., arrested Willie Tarpley Jr., 46, in May, alleging that he killed his ex-wife's boyfriend because he was upset that she was dating a man who was a registered sex offender (even though Tarpley and his ex-wife are reportedly also registered sex offenders). [united Press International, 5-14-07]

At a Toronto nursing home in May, a 69-year-old resident angrily kicked a 79-year-old fellow resident, causing him to fall and fatally hit his head. The victim had taken up with a female resident, thinking she was his wife, but the jealous younger man thought the woman was his own wife. She was actually married to neither; all three had Alzheimer's disease. (No charges were filed.) [The Star (Toronto), 6-21-07]

the second one is sad. Thats an awful disease we are dealing with that in my family right now.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the second one is sad. Thats an awful disease we are dealing with that in my family right now. My grandma died of Alzheimer's. Very sad indeed.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back