Unique Boots: Rock it or Stop it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

They definitely would not work for me, but with the right outfit those boots would rock.

I love these boots but, personally, I like the black version better. I would definately wear them with blue or black skinny jeans and a sexy black sweaters. I've thought about ordering them for a while but I have trouble finding boots that are skinny enough to fit my legs. I still think they're cute, though!

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith your lucky.My legs are too fat lol.

I don't know. I have to search everywhere to find boots that fit me.
frown.gif
But, it's true what they say: "The grass is always greener..."

I agree with the other girls, on the right girl, they could look unique, edgy, and fresh. On the wrong girl they could look tacky and hidious.

Quote:
I pity the fool that wears them boots. hahaha

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gross. It's a cross between cowboy and Mr. T style...
I pity the fool that wears them boots.

Lol!!
rotfl.gif
They just belong on a stage, not the street. They remind me of that '80's female glamrock band, Vixen.

Wear them now but avoid having any pics made in them. Cute but they'll be dated tomorrow. REAL dated.

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wear them now but avoid having any pics made in them. Cute but they'll be dated tomorrow. REAL dated.
Lmao. I think im going to buy them and wear em with some skinny jeans and a black top. And when they become dated, i'll wear em on halloween and a be a ho-ish homeless cowboy.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lmao. I think im going to buy them and wear em with some skinny jeans and a black top. And when they become dated, i'll wear em on halloween and a be a ho-ish homeless cowboy.
add_wegbrech.gif

no please, they don't look very comfortable (n°1 thing i look for in shoes) and i hate heels. but apart from that i'm all into huge boots.

LMAO @ Insensitive

Back