Unpopular Opinions (general)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know if this is unpopular or not, but HATE everything that has to do with New Age and homeopathy. I have the same opinion

I hate bad "netequiette" (haha i CANNOT spell) everything just comes off as unintentionally rude even though the person isn't trying to be rude at all.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dr. Pepper tastes nasty. The only thing worse is Root Beer! I'd have to agree, I HATE Dr. Pepper. :|
I hate that most people don't pay attention to their driving while talking on their cellphones.

90's music is the best -- everything out now is complete sh*t. I hate the music where you hear gunshots every two seconds. How much more lame could you possibly get?

Dunkin' Donuts' coffee is wayyy better than Starbucks' pseudo-coffee.

Cream cheese is horrible.

Milk is secondary cow piss to me and always will be -- it's SO nasty.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif 90's music is the best -- everything out now is complete sh*t. I hate the music where you hear gunshots every two seconds. How much more lame could you possibly get?
Dunkin' Donuts' coffee is wayyy better than Starbucks' pseudo-coffee.

Cream cheese is horrible.

Milk is secondary cow piss to me and always will be -- it's SO nasty.

lol now i dun wanna drink milk

Back