Unusual Names for Beauty Product Lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some funny or unusual names for actual beauty product Lines!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_files/editor_images/expressionsani.gif

- Dinner by Bobo (fragrance line)

- Cowgirl Skin Care (features peach, ranch hand skin creme for girls in N.Y.)

- Not Soap Radio (features bath products with names like, "Bathing With

Sharks"

- Brave Soldier Skincare (How brave do you have to be??)

- DuWop (cosmetics - ok we'll let this one slide)

- Madame Rochas (fragrances for our lil roach pals? They misspelled "roach").

- Pinkie Swear (cosmetics- Did the maker do too much acid in the 60's?)

- She She cosmetics (spending too much time with a 2 year old can really

affect you you!)

- Dr. Gross Skincare (fantastic! Is he a friend of Dr. Disgusting? Just

wondering)

- Ahava (Dead Sea mineral Products. "Ahava salt in me skin, mate.")

- Boots (skincare... for those of you who want to look like leather or rubber).

- Piz Buin Self Tanning care (I like "Pez Buns" for a name better)

You are too funny Cal. What else you might do is create your own blog site. Do you write for a living? do stand up sitting down? spend inordinate amounts of time laughing at life's foibles? wish you'd been born a century earlier or later? wonder why tea leaves instead of oak leaves? I recently read about a gal who makes about $2G a week making up names for color swatches...now there's an interesting use of words. You're definitely in the specialty category & should immediately ask for a promotion & a raise.

Originally Posted by Pussycat Theres a lip balm called I Love Chicken PoopI think thats the web site as well.....go figure

OH MY Gosh... she is NOT kidding http://www.ilovechickenpoop.com/You win the prize, Pussycat. Hat's off!!!

WOAH ...
rabbitcrazy.jpg

LOL Gr8... I am a silly soul! I grew up with a brother who made me laugh till I spit out my food. I love a good laugh. Hehehhe. I can be serious too, honest! Thank you for your kind words. I will use you in my next "word of the day" sentence. And by the way ... 2G a week for naming color swatches? Let me at it!!!! What a dream!!!

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH You are too funny Cal. What else you might do is create your own blog site. Do you write for a living? do stand up sitting down? spend inordinate amounts of time laughing at life's foibles? wish you'd been born a century earlier or later? wonder why tea leaves instead of oak leaves? I recently read about a gal who makes about $2G a week making up names for color swatches...now there's an interesting use of words. You're definitely in the specialty category & should immediately ask for a promotion & a raise.

Crazy!

There's also a lipbalm called "Pussy Pucker Pots," that has fun flavor names
wink.gif

It's available at www.pussypuckerpots.com

or www.lipmedic.com

Don't you love how you can put "dot com" after almost anything and find a website??

Originally Posted by Pussycat Theres a lip balm called I Love Chicken PoopI think thats the web site as well.....go figure

No kidding...I'll now have a reason to go magazine raiding...This month's Vogue? Jane? Could be Jane now that I think of it...Marie Claire is often useful, as is Oprah...hmmm.....perhaps you've got a few pieces of writing to submit as a columnist...humor in motion, fashion static (as opposed to fashionista statistic), booty-of-the-month monitor, hair color disaster from each line on the shelf & why, incredible edibles west of the Mississippi, etc. Oh, & don't forget the color stuff...you are a fine word-smith, so hang up a mental shingle & start advertising for clients.

Boots (skincare... for those of you who want to look like leather or rubber).

Boots is actually a giant store in the UK. Its like a Wal-Greens but only bigger and really nice. Some Boots stores have Lancome, Chanel and department store counters. It has its own Boots brand of skincare, haircare and other stuff too.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Here are some funny or unusual names for actual beauty product Lines!https://www.makeuptalk.com/editor_fil...essionsani.gif

- Dinner by Bobo (fragrance line)

- Cowgirl Skin Care (features peach, ranch hand skin creme for girls in N.Y.)

- Not Soap Radio (features bath products with names like, "Bathing With

Sharks"

- Brave Soldier Skincare (How brave do you have to be??)

- DuWop (cosmetics - ok we'll let this one slide)

- Madame Rochas (fragrances for our lil roach pals? They misspelled "roach").

- Pinkie Swear (cosmetics- Did the maker do too much acid in the 60's?)

- She She cosmetics (spending too much time with a 2 year old can really

affect you you!)

- Dr. Gross Skincare (fantastic! Is he a friend of Dr. Disgusting? Just

wondering)

- Ahava (Dead Sea mineral Products. "Ahava salt in me skin, mate.")

- Boots (skincare... for those of you who want to look like leather or rubber).

- Piz Buin Self Tanning care (I like "Pez Buns" for a name better)

Hi,
This is truly a funny topic. I do remember Madame Rochas.
icon_smile.gif
Pinkie Swear I remember from a couple of years ago. A mua that I know did a couple of demo/parties for them. They now have Boots in Target.

Originally Posted by ILoveLola Boots (skincare... for those of you who want to look like leather or rubber).

Boots is actually a giant store in the UK. Its like a Wal-Greens but only bigger and really nice. Some Boots stores have Lancome, Chanel and department store counters. It has its own Boots brand of skincare, haircare and other stuff too.
satisfied.gif

Oh yeah!! They've brought that to the US in Target and CVS. It is rather ironic, isn't it?

LMAO!! Some of those names are amazing!!

I have heard of Boots before Lola!! Are there a bunch of them over there like there are Walgreens and CVS over here? It seems like there is one of those stores on every single street corner!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I thought this would be a great thread to revamp considering I just stumbled upon CHICKEN POOP today!! Ewww! LMAO!
laughno.gif
claps.gif

Hello all-

What's funny to me is that I know all these products and Pinkie Swear is one of my faves...heehee...chicken poop...

Latest posts

Back