Upcycling your Birchboxes?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I personally love the boxes that birchbox comes in each month. The box is sturdy (not flimsy like most boxes) and although they're "shipping package brown" I still think they're cute! I'm curious how you all upcycle your birchboxes? Pictures would be awesome too !

Right now I just use one to hold colored pencils that help me with studying for college and one holds my perfume samples because there are a TON of those. But I have a few more boxes and would love ideas!

Reaction score
I saved mine for around Christmas, and used it to put gifts in.

I saw one person using the box as a drawer/storage organizer for their nail polishes. They put the nail polishes in the box so they wouldn't slide everywhere and keeps it neat in the drawer.

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I personally love the boxes that birchbox comes in each month. The box is sturdy (not flimsy like most boxes) and although they're "shipping package brown" I still think they're cute! I'm curious how you all upcycle your birchboxes? Pictures would be awesome too !

Right now I just use one to hold colored pencils that help me with studying for college and one holds my perfume samples because there are a TON of those. But I have a few more boxes and would love ideas!

Reaction score
I like the BA boxes better. I upcycled my BA box to hold some of my floater makeup.

Reaction score
I put mine in my bathroom drawer to sort out all my pills and stuff. It really does help keep things organized.

Reaction score
I use my boxes in my bathroom drawers to hold my nail polishes, it really helps keep them organized.

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
I use them to organize some of my makeup and accessories.  I have very limited space and storage where I'm living right now, so they really help me keep things neat and tidy.

I have one for hair pins/clips/hair ties.

One for perfume samples.

One for eyeliners/pencils.

One for sample sized skincare products.

I have two in my locker at work (at a nursing facility), I put my name badge, pens, hand sanitizer, travel sized lotion, extra hair ties, lip glosses/balms in them so I don't have to dig through my locker to find them.

Reaction score
I have a lot of icicle Christmas ornaments, so I used my first box to store them when I took my tree down. Perfect timing on the arrival of the box and just the right size to hold them all.

Reaction score
I use one for my samples and another one for my crafts.  Ive thrown out a few but Im getting more and more use out of them.

Reaction score
I decided I'd start using mine as sock drawer organizers. I have lots of holiday theme socks that would benefit from being organized.

Reaction score
I am going to have to move to a drawer set here soon. I may steal your idea :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been using them to separate stuff in my makeup drawers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts