Update/make your notepads!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is one of my favorite parts of this site, so everyone who doesn't have a notepad, i have some homework for you: DO IT!
smile.gif

those of you who haven't updated your notepad lately (including me), i have some homework for you, too: DO IT!
smile.gif

off to update mine...
icon_cool.gif

hahahahahaha. i'm trying to, but I don't have photoshop to edit the pics
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hahahahahaha. i'm trying to, but I don't have photoshop to edit the pics
frown.gif
i don't use photoshop. i use paint. i think it's easier to resize pics there. i usually use adobe, but paint (which comes with windows, so chances are you'll have it) is much easier and faster.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yay, great idea Jen! I really like seeing members' notepads even though I'm still a little shy to post my stash. See it's so tiny that I have to write it in tiny letters too! lol! it's ok. be proud of your makeup!

Yes BOSS! Gonna add some pics to mine in the next few days though so stay tuned!

Originally Posted by Laura

Yes BOSS! Gonna add some pics to mine in the next few days though so stay tuned!

If not Lau, I have a nice one with an Irish Flag and a knife involved for yours
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yay, great idea Jen! I really like seeing members' notepads even though I'm still a little shy to post my stash. See it's so tiny that I have to write it in tiny letters too! lol, that's ok, my stash is tiny too but I've posted it!
I added a list of my new purchases to my notepad, but it might be a while before I have time to take pictures of my new stuff ... I've got 2 weeks left of summer classes and things are getting crazy, and then we'll be visiting hubby's family for a while...

Originally Posted by girl_geek

lol, that's ok, my stash is tiny too but I've posted it!
I added a list of my new purchases to my notepad, but it might be a while before I have time to take pictures of my new stuff ... I've got 2 weeks left of summer classes and things are getting crazy, and then we'll be visiting hubby's family for a while...

GirlGeek, you missing pics of YOU on there
smile.gif

tony, i'm getting impatient! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE KB INTO SOMETHING SMALLER!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

tony, i'm getting impatient! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE KB INTO SOMETHING SMALLER!

PLUS your not on AIM either, so I can't help you

i got it, thanks to charmaine's tip!

tony, LOL, i was just joking before about getting impatient. got your attention, though, right?
wink.gif

done with my notepad
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i got it, thanks to charmaine's tip!
tony, LOL, i was just joking before about getting impatient. got your attention, though, right?
wink.gif

done with my notepad
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep you did....Jen Jen, where are more pics of you???

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep you did....Jen Jen, where are more pics of you??? i actually plan on taking ones this week maybe if i have time to get all dolled up
wink.gif

thanks, charmaine!

Great notepad, Jen. I'll get to work on mine as well. I have lots of pics to upload.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) If not Lau, I have a nice one with an Irish Flag and a knife involved for yours
wink.gif
hee hee

I truly think that the notepads are one of the best ways to really get an idea of the people we're interacting with (other than reading their posts)... it's like everyone is really opening themselves up... sorta like a sorority (if that makes ANY sense!!!)... AND it makes everyone seem much more real than people are perceived online... I'm so friggin glad I joined this site... :icon_love

Having said that, I'll try to have more in my notepad in the next couple of days...

Originally Posted by QurlySq

I truly think that the notepads are one of the best ways to really get an idea of the people we're interacting with (other than reading their posts)... it's like everyone is really opening themselves up... sorta like a sorority (if that makes ANY sense!!!)... AND it makes everyone seem much more real than people are perceived online... I'm so friggin glad I joined this site... :icon_love
Having said that, I'll try to have more in my notepad in the next couple of days...

OH that is nicely said Nikki!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH that is nicely said Nikki! Aww, Thank you!!! Straight from the heart too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back