Update on Ann of Forever Female

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I know many of you know Ann through Forever Female. Some of you may have even got her auto response recently if you tried to order anything.

Wanted to let you know she is in the intensive care unit of her hospital and she is not well at all. Her husband asked that everyone be understanding right now, and send her good thoughts and prayers.

She had sent out an email to all her customers saying she was closed, but she didn't close her ebay store on time. And her site is still taking orders. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Please please pray for her. Ann has become one of my most dearest friends and I adore her so very much.

I've created a candle to light online for her

Here is the group link:

Group *AnnFF* Candles - Light A Candle

All of our support will mean so much to her. I am going to tell her hubby about it probably tomorrow. Since it is too late to call tonight.

Jen

I don't know who she is but I will certainly pass along a prayer to her and her family.

Thanks for passing this news to us. Ann is a precious lady. I have had the best service when I had purchased from her on eBay.

My prayers are with her and family for a quick recovery.

Originally Posted by camelliarose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi LadiesI know many of you know Ann through Forever Female. Some of you may have even got her auto response recently if you tried to order anything.

Wanted to let you know she is in the intensive care unit of her hospital and she is not well at all. Her husband asked that everyone be understanding right now, and send her good thoughts and prayers.

She had sent out an email to all her customers saying she was closed, but she didn't close her ebay store on time. And her site is still taking orders. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

Please please pray for her. Ann has become one of my most dearest friends and I adore her so very much.

I've created a candle to light online for her

Here is the group link:

All of our support will mean so much to her. I am going to tell her hubby about it probably tomorrow. Since it is too late to call tonight.

Jen

hi jenuska!I hope she will be ok.. and I will pray for her..

take care

and hugs

simi

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif How is Ann doing now? I hope that things have turned for the better with her. (cross posting from MMM)
I talked to her this afternoon. She is home now since yesterday. She has an extremely really bad bout of pneumonia
frown.gif

She is hooked up on oxygen and just taking the time to heal.

Hope you don't mind I'd like to include the link to the candle lighting again.

She wasn't able to read the candle messages but she did get to see a few screen shots that were sent to her by a friend. And she was really moved by that.

She is a fighter though I just know she will be okay, but it always helps to know you have friends standing in your corner
smile.gif

Just another update. I talked to Ann today and while she is still recovering from this pnemonia she said that she and her hubby are back doing orders. Shes organising them and he's getting them ready to go. She didn't want to get too far behind! She said also she'd be sending out an update soon via email to her customers.

Latest posts

Back