Update on my sister.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sister went to the cardiologist yesterday and they said that the fluid around her heart is gone, the swelling is all gone, except for one spot that is still irritated and she is expected to make a full recovery. They still don't know what caused this or if there is another cause going on in her body that they can't find, but so far so good.

I am so relieved. She and I have also patched up our relationship and we actually just got off the phone after talking to each other for 2 hours.

Thank you so much to everyone for your support, prayers and well wishes. Sorry I haven't been on much, my life has been so hectic here lately.
sleepyhead.gif

Glad to hear it Kristie!! Family is sooo important even if they are a pain in the ass sometimes! lol...

Yay! Kristie I am sooo happy you and your Sis worked it out. Glad to hear she is doing better now.

i never read your thread or posts about your or your sisters situation but anytime sisters make up i'm always happy for them!! glad she's doing better and best of all good to know she's got you!

I'm glad your sister is okay! That had to have been scary! I'm also very glad you've patched up your relationship! I wish her the very best health-wise, and I wish you both the very best with your relationship!

That's great you two were able to patch things up! And thats great she is doing better!!

It is so nice that you and your sister are patching up your relationship! Hopefully you will be here at MUT more often. I miss you!!

I am so glad your sister is doing better Kristie, and its great news your relationship is going good.

Kristie that's awesome news ! glad to hear your sister is doing well and your relationship is good.

i read your other posts and i'm so glad you 2 are okay. i felt horrible for you when i read what happened
frown.gif
you always talked about her in such a positive way. good to hear things are better!

Thanks again ladies. I am feeling much better now. All of this stress has really worn me down.

Kristie, I'm glad your sister is feeling better and you were able to patch up your relationship.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back