Uploading something

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I finally got the screen to pop up to put in an attachment on and it tells me it is an invalid file. It is a little video with wmv at the end of the attachment. Any ideas on how to get it uploaded?

Hmm, i'm not sure but i'll make sure Tony see's this post.. he might have an answer for you
biggrin.gif

Are you trying to upload it here in the forum?

Originally Posted by tylda1969

Ok I finally got the screen to pop up to put in an attachment on and it tells me it is an invalid file. It is a little video with wmv at the end of the attachment. Any ideas on how to get it uploaded?

try it now, I have enabled .wmv's to be uploaded with a max size of 3 megs

My knight in shining armour I knew you would come to my rescue. I received an email from somebody on my personal email and it is going through windows media player. I tried to upload it to this forum and it says that it is invalid. Any ideas? I've seen little videos on here before but didn't pay any attention as to what they were labled as.

Ok, I just tried it and it still says invalid file type. I just went to the email and it is 3.01 just over the 3 you said were excepted. Do you think that is why?

I can raise it up a bit. Try it now

Sincerely,

Your Knight in shining armour
wink.gif

Ok, I just tried it and it still says invalid file type. I just went to the email and it is 3.01 just over the 3 you said were excepted. Do you think that is why?

Ok, I give up. I'm going to try and send it to you and see if you can attach it to my thread that I just posted.

Holy Cow, what a pain in the butt! It is on its way to you as we speak. Is today Monday, cause its really feeling like it to me. LOL

YEs T... Make it happen ... PLEASE!!!
wink.gif
I'd love this feature... and make it big!! LOL I might have a few that are large.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back