Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We’re always on the lookout for travel-size products that make packing as simple as applying lip gloss without a mirror.

We have yet to join the three-day-trip-with-no-checked-luggage club, but we’re working on it.

Cute little minis like these Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils get us that much closer to passing initiation. With five little versatile pencils in uber-bright colors, our travel Makeup Bag will never be less than exciting.

Now, if only the rest of our bathroom counter would fit into a ziplock bag…

Source

I love, love the full sized ones. I'm probably gonna have to get those now.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are really cute!! Do they come in a set? Yes and it is $29

i saw these awhile back in ulta and almost bought them.

but decided to wait for a coupon from ulta to get them.

cause oh my god they are so so so cool!

I got an email about this the other day... I am soooo getting these. Thanks Marisol!

they actually even arent that mini! i jsut saw these too and they were supposed to come home with me!!! but alas, my head is a little backwards as of late.

I saw these at Ulta.com, but forgot to post about it! lol. These are great liners, and it's a great deal!
smile.gif

Ooooh, so tempting! I LOVE UD's 24/7 liners. I might end up buying it as I use all of those colors. Thanks Marisol!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are super cute!!! Me wants!!
biggrin.gif
Me too !
biggrin.gif

I love UD 24/7 eyeliners!!! They're awesome!! I got an email about these the other day! I think I want them!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif We’re always on the lookout for travel-size products that make packing as simple as applying lip gloss without a mirror.
We have yet to join the three-day-trip-with-no-checked-luggage club, but we’re working on it.

Cute little minis like these Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils get us that much closer to passing initiation. With five little versatile pencils in uber-bright colors, our travel Makeup Bag will never be less than exciting.

Now, if only the rest of our bathroom counter would fit into a ziplock bag…

Source

i have 4 and love them.today i actually wear green one-covet.

aww man, i should have got these when i was at ulta the other day. how is the gold color one? Does it line well, or is it like the color of a shadow?

I'm so excited that I only have one 24/7 pencil and it isn't in the set, I just have to decide Ulta or Sephora now woohoo!

Back in September, i was going to buy this... and it slipped my mind til today! DECEMBER!!!

anyhoo- all colors GORGEOUS, and they stay on like no one's business!!! love love love them.

Latest posts

Back