Urban Decay 3/27/12 News

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? I'm thinking possibly a new book of shadows.

What news? UD said Book of shadows 4 would definitely be the last, but we can hope for a new awesome palette!

I'm wanting them to make customizable palettes where you can choose 2 or 3 options like blush, highlighter, or shadows. I can dream right? 
laughing.gif

That would be neat! The closest thing they ever had was a box to put your single potted shadows in. Too bulky for my taste.

I saw it last week & I immediately wrote it down on my planner to remember to check it! I wonder what it is. I see on twitter, they have been sending tokens to some beauty bloggers & it looks like they are coming with a new design to their eye shadows, but that's what I think.. I hope they will be bringing back powder blushes!! & I think there might be an all matte palette as well since everyone else has been asking for it for the longest time!

I was right!!! Customizable palettes!!! 
laughing.gif

Still wish they would include the options for blush or something, but it's a start!!

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was right!!! Customizable palettes!!! 
laughing.gif

Still wish they would include the options for blush or something, but it's a start!!

those look AWESOME. And people can make their own all matte palette now. :p 

The bad news is it looks like they are discontinuing 27 shadows including the entire deluxe shadow collection. The only deluxe shades being reformulated are fishnet, peace and scratch. My absolute favorite ransom is being yanked so I'm going to have to stock up. Hopefully they end up on hautelook. Wonder if this means the Deluxe shadow palette will no longer be available either?

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The bad news is it looks like they are discontinuing 27 shadows including the entire deluxe shadow collection. The only deluxe shades being reformulated are fishnet, peace and scratch. My absolute favorite ransom is being yanked so I'm going to have to stock up. Hopefully they end up on hautelook. Wonder if this means the Deluxe shadow palette will no longer be available either?

Yesss I hope they end up on hautelook too! 

Is it bad that all their new shades in singles, I already have them all since I have so many UD palettes?! lol. I totally do not mind Virgin and Radium being singles. I love Virgin and the old Radium is already so pigmented, I can't wait to try it with the new formula!

Latest posts

Back