• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay Buy one get one free, and many more!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received my Ulta coupon and discount booklet in the mail on Thursday. They are having buy one get one free on Urban Decay products. The code is Ulta.com:URBAN DECAY. Here are some other products that are also doing the same Nyc products and the code is Ulta.com:NYC COSMETICS, Sally Hansen nail and healing beauty cosmetics Ulta.com:SALLY HANSEN, HEALING BEAUTY, Milani Cosmetics Ulta.com:MILANI COSMETICS, Loreal lip colour Ulta.com:LOREAL LIP COLOUR, Almay foundation, blush, powder or concealer Ulta.com:ALMAY, Revlon colorstay cosmetics Ulta.com:REVLON COLORSTAY

The sale starts Sunday September 11, 2005.

http://ulta.com/control/main

Originally Posted by devinjhans I received my Ulta coupon and discount booklet in the mail on Thursday. They are having buy one get one free on Urban Decay products. The code is Ulta.com:URBAN DECAY. Here are some other products that are also doing the same Nyc products and the code is Ulta.com:NYC COSMETICS, Sally Hansen nail and healing beauty cosmetics Ulta.com:SALLY HANSEN, HEALING BEAUTY, Milani Cosmetics Ulta.com:MILANI COSMETICS, Loreal lip colour Ulta.com:LOREAL LIP COLOUR, Almay foundation, blush, powder or concealer Ulta.com:ALMAY, Revlon colorstay cosmetics Ulta.com:REVLON COLORSTAYThe sale starts Sunday September 11, 2005.

http://ulta.com/control/main

I got a circular... but I didn't see that!!
icon_eek.gif
Are they doing it in store too?

it's not with all the stuff at Ulta, but I tried to post most of the BOGOF on here.

Originally Posted by Liz is that with all of their stuff or just certain items?

My booklet says valid in store or online. I don't know if it applies everywhere or not.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I got a circular... but I didn't see that!!
icon_eek.gif
Are they doing it in store too?

That's odd, I haven't received my Ulta flyer yet, but I'll go yo utla.com to take a look. I can never get enough of Ulta.

Oh so tempting!!

I actually found the nearest Ulta store, but it is way on the other side of the hills. Not worth the drive, and I'm not out in that area too often.

ud stuff is now 50% off!!

and here is another 20% off: 35220

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm ordering a bunch of shadows now. lol

Latest posts

Back