Urban Decay eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
How do you like UD eye sahdows? i saw a few that i liked yesterday at Sephora.

Originally Posted by wykdchic they fit in MAC palettes too! This is a plus for them!

Originally Posted by wykdchic Some are too glittery, but in general i like them. they seem to carry alot of pigment and last a long time. They are pretty blendable and they fit in MAC palettes too! I agree, some are a little too glittery for my liking, but they do have a good level of pigment. I too like the fact that they fit into MAC palettes!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 How do you like UD eye sahdows? i saw a few that i liked yesterday at Sephora. i like their shadows. some are glittery yes but i LOVE the ones that aren't. myfave are blunt and lounge and X i have some in my mac 15 pan (pic in my notepad)the colors are true and easy to blend long wearing (but then i use primer potion lol)

I love the glittery ones. I have to give UD credit; they have shades that no one else has -- at least until other lines get around to knocking their shades off. I fell in love with Midnight Cowboy when I first saw it.

I just bought one of the new metallic creme shadows. I used one tonight as a liner. I'm going to have to experiment with it a little more, but all in all I think UD shadows are great.

Originally Posted by LindaA I love the glittery ones. I have to give UD credit; they have shades that no one else has -- at least until other lines get around to knocking their shades off. I fell in love with Midnight Cowboy when I first saw it.

I just bought one of the new metallic creme shadows. I used one tonight as a liner. I'm going to have to experiment with it a little more, but all in all I think UD shadows are great.

you are right they have colors no one else has and i love that about them.I was tempted to buy asphyxia and kiddie pool the other night at Ulta, and i do love glitters on occassion when i can get them to stay put.

yeah, some are nice and a lot of them are too glittery.

when i was looking at them, i was making a memo in my phone about the shadows that i liked lol.

my fave one that i saw was lounge.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah, some are nice and a lot of them are too glittery.
when i was looking at them, i was making a memo in my phone about the shadows that i liked lol.

my fave one that i saw was lounge.

if you liked lounge, roach is good too i love roach paired with X

I was debating on Kiddie Pool the other day @ Ulta. I really liked it in a Notepad pic I've seen it in... and it looked really nice, but little too glittery for me IRL. Such a pretty color though!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back