• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay Friends and Family 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just checked out urbandecay.com and the homepage says "It's Coming, Friends and Family Sale"

I wonder if Glinda and Theodora will be included??, last time it was the entire site...

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked out urbandecay.com and the homepage says "It's Coming, Friends and Family Sale"

I wonder if Glinda and Theodora will be included??, last time it was the entire site...
They might not be, I remember last spring it was everything BUT naked 2. So sometimes new things won't be included. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Is this usually in February? There's a few items I'm eyeballing and want to get... so I'd wish they'd hurry up and start the sale! Lol

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this usually in February? There's a few items I'm eyeballing and want to get... so I'd wish they'd hurry up and start the sale! Lol
Early March! So you've got a little wait. 

I think I'll just bite the bullet and order this week. .lol.
Depending on what your buying, might be worth the wait, but you can do the math, lol. I'm on a no buy so I'll be abstaining sadly. And UD eyeshadow is my biggest weekness. Like I need anymore though lol. 

Depending on what your buying, might be worth the wait, but you can do the math, lol. I'm on a no buy so I'll be abstaining sadly. And UD eyeshadow is my biggest weekness. Like I need anymore though lol. 
I am just getting a few things, mostly from the sale section. A member was kind enough to pass off a $5 off coupon and I'm just narrowing down to which items I want. .need..lol.

I am just getting a few things, mostly from the sale section. A member was kind enough to pass off a $5 off coupon and I'm just narrowing down to which items I want. .need..lol.
lol there is a lot in the sale section I'd like right now, but the top is the smoked liner set. I didn't like the lip love, the honey smell seemed WAY off on those, lol. What are you thinking of getting??

lol there is a lot in the sale section I'd like right now, but the top is the smoked liner set. I didn't like the lip love, the honey smell seemed WAY off on those, lol. What are you thinking of getting??
That! Also a palette, but don't know which one lol.. recommendations ?

That! Also a palette, but don't know which one lol.. recommendations ?
Of the palettes they have on sale, I have ammo and mariposa. I like mariposa more! 

Great minds think alike! I think I'll be putting in my order tonight lol..
AHH! I hope you didn't FFSPRING13 20% off valid on EVERYTHING!!!

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AHH! I hope you didn't FFSPRING13 20% off valid on EVERYTHING!!!
I was going to say this same thing! lol, its hardly spring, but they are having the sale infebruary this year!

If only shipping weren't so high. They had some of the stuff I want at my local Nordstrom Rack, but I really want to get the Mariposa palette. Don't wanna pay $8 for shipping, though.

Yayayayay! So excited. Bought Glinda, Naked 2 & travel size eye primer in original. Haven't tried any UD before so I'm super excited!!

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayayayay! So excited. Bought Glinda, Naked 2 & travel size eye primer in original. Haven't tried any UD before so I'm super excited!!
You are going to be super happy with the quality of their eyeshadows I think! They are pretty much the only shadow I use anymore.

Latest posts

Back