Urban Decay Friends and Family?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I ordered something from UD, I got it craaazy fast. Like, the day after it shipped! I'm guessing you probably won't have to wait too long to get your goodies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woah. They already printed the shipping label for my order. Hopefully UPS goes by there on a daily basis and I can get it this week! Super fast on that! 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The last time I ordered something from UD, I got it craaazy fast. Like, the day after it shipped! I'm guessing you probably won't have to wait too long to get your goodies! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woohoo! Do you know where they ship from? I'm east coast, and it said 1-4 days on UPS shipping so yay! 

oh wow!! what'd you get? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol my order was so big I got free shipping AND saved $26. I feel like no one is looking at the same sales I am because every time I go crazy everyone says nothing catches their eye. 

Originally Posted by bigwhitesky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh wow!! what'd you get? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything I wanted and didnt' need lol: 

91663_nakedbrush.jpg
NAKED PALETTE
SKU: 91663
Shade: 12 Shadows 

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$50.00

Remove
$50.00
complexionprimerpotionbrightening.jpg
COMPLEXION PRIMER POTION
BRIGHTENING

http://www.urbandecay.com/brightening-primer-potion/73360,default,pd.html
SKU: 73360
Shade: Brightening

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$31.00

Remove
$31.00
allnighterlonglastingmakeupsettingspray.jpg
ALL NIGHTER
LONG-LASTING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY

http://www.urbandecay.com/all-nighter-setting-spray/83690,default,pd.html
SKU: 83690
Shade: All Nighter

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$29.00

Remove
$29.00
73840_eyeshadowPrimer_greed.jpg
EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION VINTAGE BOTTLE
SKU: 73840
Shade: Greed

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$18.00 
  $9.00

Remove
List Price: $18.00

Sale Price:$9.00
Item Total: $9.00
84050_rollergirlpallete.jpg
ROLLERGIRL PALETTE
SKU: 84050
Shade: Rollergirl Palette

Edit Details
  • In Stock
$32.00 
  $13.00

Remove
List Price: $32.00

Sale Price:$13.00
Item Total: $13.00
45690_espp_smartcard.jpg
Bonus
SAMPLE
SKU: 45690
Shade: Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion Smart Card

I think they ship out of FL! I could be wrong, but I think that's where they're at...

pretty sure you're right, when I tracked my package, the first update was

"Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility, February 17, 2012, 7:18 pm, HIALEAH, FL 33010"

I think they ship out of FL! I could be wrong, but I think that's where they're at...

lol my order was so big I got free shipping AND saved $26. I feel like no one is looking at the same sales I am because every time I go crazy everyone says nothing catches their eye. 

I'm just having a hard time deciding what to get haha. Like there's so much I want, but I don't really need to be spending alot of money right now haha.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just having a hard time deciding what to get haha. Like there's so much I want, but I don't really need to be spending alot of money right now haha.

Their liquid liners, deluxe eyeshadows, and maybe the Naked palette if you don't already have it.

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The rollergirl palette is only $10.....WHY do I have to be broke for every UD sale? 
pedro.gif

YEAH that was why I bought it lol. Can't turn down a good buy!

Did they charge you guys for shipping?

I really want the Book of Shadows, but you can't use both coupons. I wanted to use the $15 off on the palette and then the 20% off on everything else.

But it looks like I'll have to place two orders. Which I'd rather not have to do if I'm going to have to pay shipping.

Did they charge you guys for shipping?

I really want the Book of Shadows, but you can't use both coupons. I wanted to use the $15 off on the palette and then the 20% off on everything else.

But it looks like I'll have to place two orders. Which I'd rather not have to do if I'm going to have to pay shipping.
Shipping is only free over $50

Shipping is only free over $50

Thanks. 

Now I don't know what to do haha. Like I wanted the BOS and then a primer potion and maybe the roller girl palette. But I don't want to have to pay shipping on both items.

Thanks. 

Now I don't know what to do haha. Like I wanted the BOS and then a primer potion and maybe the roller girl palette. But I don't want to have to pay shipping on both items.

I would use the 20% off, since the amount you'll save on not paying shipping will be worth more than the 15 off. 

I would use the 20% off, since the amount you'll save on not paying shipping will be worth more than the 15 off. 

Your right.

I'm just not going to order the palette because it's too much hassle. If in a week I still want it I'll order it then.

Now I don't know wether to order the XL eden primer potion for like $12 or get the newer packaging in the regular one and sin for $20.

My sister in law just told me she bought the rollergirl palette for me as a thank you for helping with her wedding recently. She is now officially my favorite family member 
sdrop.gif

My sister in law just told me she bought the rollergirl palette for me as a thank you for helping with her wedding recently. She is now officially my favorite family member 
sdrop.gif

omg yay!  How nice of her! 

Yaaay, that's awesome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think you'll really like the palette!

sdrop.gif

omg yay!  How nice of her! 
Quote:

Yaaay, that's awesome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think you'll really like the palette!

I tried it out at Ulta last summer and loved it. Verve and darkhorse look so pretty and I have the woodstock 24/7 liner so it'll be nice to have the matching shadow. It was really thoughtful of her though 
smile.gif

I'm really debating whether I need/want anything. Maybe just a full size setting spray. I have all three in the travel sizes. Or maybe some gifts..

Latest posts

Back