Urban Decay Friends and Family?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided to order my best friend her bday gift early. Plus I want a back up of my Supercurl mascara. I'm over $50 bucks with the discount. Should I not get free shipping? It still says I'm paying $9 for shipping.

Originally Posted by Jnnlopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I decided to order my best friend her bday gift early. Plus I want a back up of my Supercurl mascara. I'm over $50 bucks with the discount. Should I not get free shipping? It still says I'm paying $9 for shipping.

before tax?

*sigh*  I love UD and I gave up shopping for "un-needed" makeup items for lent (among other things) so yeah... Im on a No Buy. 
sadyes.gif

Enjoy your hauls ladies!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

before tax?

Subtotal 60.80 Before tax $9 shipping, after $9 shipping and $5.02 sales tax.

Originally Posted by Jnnlopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

before tax?

And that includes the discount? Weird, I had no problem getting my free shipping. :-

Quote:Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

before tax?

I'd definitely consider e-mailing them about it and include a screenshot. That's just odd.

When I placed my order it said free shipping over 50 dollars on the top of the ud page, and its not there anymore. :

I just checked it and it is still saying Free Shipping over $50.00. It is on the top right. It blinks on and off.

I tried it again on my laptop vs my iPhone. Worked fine and submitted my order with free shipping. Wierd..but excited to get my stuff!

I almost deleted the email, then decided not to, then got really sad a couple afternoons ago and ended up getting Honey Deluxe e/s, and two 24/7 liners--Rockstar and 1999.  Like I don't already have 28 different purple eyeliners.  *eyeroll*

Kind of bummed though because they said due to overwhelming orders, shipping would be delayed a few days, so hopefully I have just enough time to forget I placed the order...then it'll come and it'll be like Christmas!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost deleted the email, then decided not to, then got really sad a couple afternoons ago and ended up getting Honey Deluxe e/s, and two 24/7 liners--Rockstar and 1999.  Like I don't already have 28 different purple eyeliners.  *eyeroll*

Kind of bummed though because they said due to overwhelming orders, shipping would be delayed a few days, so hopefully I have just enough time to forget I placed the order...then it'll come and it'll be like Christmas!

It took 4 days for my order to come and they said there was a delay with shipping.

the roller girl palette was an awesome deal! i skipped it because i have woodstock already and i dont really nude more neutral shadows. i ended up with peace & aquarius eye shadow. i was so tempted to get the woodstock in the 24/7 liquid liner but i skipped. 

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the roller girl palette was an awesome deal! i skipped it because i have woodstock already and i dont really nude more neutral shadows. i ended up with peace & aquarius eye shadow. i was so tempted to get the woodstock in the 24/7 liquid liner but i skipped. 

I went crazy with palettes in this sale, lol. Rollergirl, the cowgirl one whatever it was called, naked 1, and the book of shadows. Probably a little redundant to get naked 1, rollergirl and cowgirl because of repeats, but the sale was sooo good, I couldn't resist. 

i regret not grabbing liners since i love their liners. they don't budge on my waterline! i couldn't decide if i wanted to try the liquid or get the pencil. ugh!

i wish naked 2 was on sale

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

don't you love it?? I think its adorable and I have NOTHING like woodstock. Whiskey is a great liner too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I wish I had gotten it now. I thought that alot of the colors were similar to my naked palette colors, but it's the perfect summer palette. Doing a netural shimmery look with the Woodstock as a pop on the bottom lash line. I saw they make a  Woodstock 24/7 eye pencil, but I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of it. Atleast with the palette I'd have other colors to use.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

don't you love it?? I think its adorable and I have NOTHING like woodstock. Whiskey is a great liner too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I had gotten it now. I thought that alot of the colors were similar to my naked palette colors, but it's the perfect summer palette. Doing a netural shimmery look with the Woodstock as a pop on the bottom lash line. I saw they make a  Woodstock 24/7 eye pencil, but I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of it. Atleast with the palette I'd have other colors to use.

I do love it. I have the woodstock liquid liner and it is BRIGHT. It's nice having the shadow because you can apply it to look sheer or bold. 

This is the look I did tonight with it

Back