Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban Decay has always been a really good brand in my opinion. I especially love the eyeshadow. They have just came out with this new glitter eyeliner. It is called Heavy Metal Glitter Liner. It looks gorgeous. All the colors look fabulous. It comes in Air Guitar (blue), Headbanger (purple), Mullet (green), Pyrotechnics (white), and Spandex (pewter). Has anyone seen these? Has anyone tried these? I need some feedback
icon_wink.gif

I have Mullet & Spandex.

I must say.....they freakin' rock!!

They are so much better than the MAC glitter liners. MAC might have more colors available now; but their formula flakes on me.

I ended up swapping all but 1 of my MAC glitter liners away.

The Urban Decay liners stay put all day long on me. I get compliments everytime I'm wearing one.

And, they don't come off until you take eye MU remover to them.

Let us know if you cave in & buy one!

Thanks for the info PnkCosmo. Urban Decay has never let me down before and I didn't think they would start with their eyeliners. But I just had to make sure though.

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo I have Mullet & Spandex.
I must say.....they freakin' rock!!

They are so much better than the MAC glitter liners. MAC might have more colors available now; but their formula flakes on me.

I ended up swapping all but 1 of my MAC glitter liners away.

The Urban Decay liners stay put all day long on me. I get compliments everytime I'm wearing one.

And, they don't come off until you take eye MU remover to them.

Let us know if you cave in & buy one!

Latest posts

Back