Urban Decay NAKED 2 set w/Mini Naked Gloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a lightly used palette that I have used maybe 10 times only.  It is in near perfect condition some of the shades haven't even been touched.  This is for the full set including the mini Naked gloss (unused) and the double ended brush.

Shipping from NYC

PayPal only please

If no one purchases this before Monday afternoon, I'll buy it. I'd buy it now but I haven't deposited my most recent paycheck. I just joined, I assume you'll ship it once my paypal payment goes through?

Okay, I'll PM you when I get my check deposited. I can't believe no one has snapped this up. I love the first Naked Palette and even if I don't like half of the colors in this one, six shades I do like plus a lip gloss I've been lusting after and a double ended UD brush is worth this price. I love their brushes, but they're ridiculously expensive.

I love their brushes, I haven't been able to find a good cheap dupe of them. Ahh now I'm worried you're gonna keep it I wish I'd been able to buy it before telling you how awesome it is!

Still going to buy this, just figuring out grown-up responsible money stuff before I spend anything on goodies.

Latest posts

Back