Urban Decay Naked 2 Tutorial for Hooded Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAUTIFUL!!

YaY for hooded eyes!! Not really but I have them, and it sucks because I'd love to do more outgoing eye looks but they always end up gross :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE this tut, not only for the Naked 2 palette but also for the eyebrows. Can you please do an eyebrow tut using the kit?

Thanks for using the black ... It kind of skerd me *LOL*

If I have time this weekend I'll do an eyebrow tutorial.  Thanks for your kind words!  I only used the stencils the first couple of times I used the kit because they really didn't fit my eybrows well.  I've gotten some advice from the ladies here on how to improve my eyebrow shape and methods for filling them in and applied their advice and now I feel they look so much better.  I guess it would be nice if I passed that advice on to others.  So yeah, I'll do a tutorial as soon as I have time!  Thanks for the request!

I was intimidated by black eyeshadow too for a long time and then after watching lots of tuts on youtube I realized it's just a matter of using only a tiny amount to help deepen and smoke out a look.  You can always build it up if you want it darker.  The key is to start with a little bit and build it up gradually.  You can also use the Blackout to smudge and set your black eyeliner.

I look forward to the eyebrow tut!!! Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If I have time this weekend I'll do an eyebrow tutorial.  Thanks for your kind words!  I only used the stencils the first couple of times I used the kit because they really didn't fit my eybrows well.  I've gotten some advice from the ladies here on how to improve my eyebrow shape and methods for filling them in and applied their advice and now I feel they look so much better.  I guess it would be nice if I passed that advice on to others.  So yeah, I'll do a tutorial as soon as I have time!  Thanks for the request!

I was intimidated by black eyeshadow too for a long time and then after watching lots of tuts on youtube I realized it's just a matter of using only a tiny amount to help deepen and smoke out a look.  You can always build it up if you want it darker.  The key is to start with a little bit and build it up gradually.  You can also use the Blackout to smudge and set your black eyeliner.

I luke your nails! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> great video! btw

Mod edit: Nickytab3's video deleted due to overpromoting in various posts. PM sent.

in your holiday ombre nails video, is that just regular tape on your fingers?
Thanks for watching! It is regular tape. Ive heard that painters tape works well but i just use regular tape.

Nice look :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also did a tutorial using the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette on my blog/YT channel. 

A lot of people complained about the NAked 2 palette and said it was worse then the original, but I have both and I've deff. been using the 2nd way more :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love it.

Love it! Beautiful look as usual and yes, please make an eyebrow tutorial! You have the BEST eyebrows :)

Thanks!  The girls here on Makeup Talk are really responsible for my eyebrows.  They really helped me through the process.  Click here for my video tutorial on them.

Originally Posted by BiancaInez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love it! Beautiful look as usual and yes, please make an eyebrow tutorial! You have the BEST eyebrows :)

Latest posts

Back