• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay on Hautelook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a heads up, it looks like Urban Decay will be on Hautelook.com again on Monday.  Hopefully there will be some good deals because I have a free 10 dollar credit =)

Jason Wu for target is Sunday and now UD is on Monday and I'm broke.... WHY??? 
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jason Wu for target is Sunday and now UD is on Monday and I'm broke.... WHY??? 
bawling.gif

LOL I guess we need to play the lotto system more. LOL

haha, I just picked up Urban Decay - Ink for Eyes Eyliner - Demolition  for 2 dollars since I had a 10 dollar credit!!!

I almost picked up another potion primer, but I already have 2 full size and a mini, so I couldnt justify it.

According to many beauty bloggers the old ("Vintage" shape bottles) of primer are a better formula than the newer soft tubes. So those who love the old primer should stock up because $9 is a great price especially since it's still selling on the UD site as $15.

I just picked up the mini potion set for 15 and the mini liners for 12... so excited!  I have a bunch of the reg. UDPP but I really wanted to try the tinted ones!

Did anyone get anything?

I want to place an order. I love the primer potions and they're selling the old one's for half price. So even with shipping it'd be cheaper than they were when they made them.

I'm not sure what else to get.

The new book of shadows is $30 which is an amazing deal since the retail is like $60. But I don't know if I'd use the brighter colors alot.

The glide on pencils seem interesting but they're mini sizes.

Thanks for posting this! I'd never heard about HauteLook. I just joined now and ordered the Book Of Shadows and the Little Sins set of 4 Primer Potions. I'm excited!

There was already a thread posted about this.  I got the ink for eyes, which I got for only 2 dollars since I had 10 dollars credit

Are the primer potion, eyeliner and mascara full sized or travel sized?

I'm thinking of just ordering that instead of the primer potion is not travel sized. I use a very small amount of it on my lids anyways.

Yay!  I had that 10 dollar credit too and was saving it just in case a sale like this came up =) I was tempted to get the palette, as a backup since I already have one, lol.  But I got the ink for eyes instead.

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a $10 credit so I got the Book of Shadows palette for $19!!!!! 
laughing.gif

Gave in and got the set of Mini Primer Pots.  I only had Original and Sin before. Hopefully, I'll find a use for the other shades.

The *only* thing I hate about Hautelook is how long it takes to get your order. Patience is not my friend!

Latest posts

Back