Urban Decay on Hautelook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did any of you get anything?

I want the book of shadows and the cream highlighter[$9 for UD highlighter is a pretty good deal] but I shouldn't be spending that much.

I might just get the BOS because I don't know if they'll have it again. 

It seems like all the prices have dropped. I know the BOS dropped from $29 to $24 and I'm pretty sure those temporary tattoos dropped because they're now only $2.

If I had any use for the tattoos I probably would have bought them. But I don't think I'd ever use them.

Originally Posted by TracyDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked up the cream highlighter and some PPotion.

I ordered off UD last time they had their FF sale and was hoping to get some old versions of the PP but they only had greed left.

I've heard good things about their highlighter. I really want to try it, but just getting that isn't worth it.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered off UD last time they had their FF sale and was hoping to get some old versions of the PP but they only had greed left.

I've heard good things about their highlighter. I really want to try it, but just getting that isn't worth it.

They have (had?) the original primer potion on hautelook, and the highlighter, if you were still interested. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have (had?) the original primer potion on hautelook, and the highlighter, if you were still interested. 

Thanks! But I ended up getting the newer packaging pack of sin and original. 

I might get the highlighter because with shipping it'd only be like $12 which still isn't bad. It's around the price you'd pay for a drugstore one. But I have the Benefit highlighter, and I don't really use it all that much so I don't wanna buy the UD one and never use it.

I wanted to by the BOS but decided agaist it as I have lots of the shadows and dupes for the ones I don't have. I was trying to justify buying it because I wanted to try that e/l anyway that comes with it, but I have too much eyeliner too, lol.

SO glad I didn't splurged on it when it just came out!

I'm tempted for the liner sets but I'm going to IMATS in June and put off buying the sets.

Latest posts

Back