Urban Decay: Showboat Nail Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

It’s time for brights! Our newest nail kit features our favorite shades of the season: an eclectic mix of on-trend shades in travel-friendly mini bottles.
The season calls for notice-me color, so we’ve saved you the boredom of straight-laced hues. You keep up with fashion, but always show off your own style. You confidently mix and match, and need nail shades that can satisfy your creative skills. Six high-voltage nail shades in bold, solid brights such as juicy orange and vibrant fuchsia and a few pearly-finishes like peacock green and electric royal blue. Sized perfectly for travel and last-minute trips, these are a great bottle size for always-on-the-go beauty mavens. Our polish is formulated without Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP.
Fill Weight: 6 x 5ml e 6 x 0.16 US fl oz

Price: $28

Available at Urban Decay

Not currently available Sephora or Ulta.

Arrrrgh why do they keep making these sets? I want awesome colors in awesome bottles like the good ole' days. Blerg.

I like all of the colors in the collection - the green and purple are gorgeous.

Brights are certainly in for summer, and the travel-size bottles are nice for those going on trips!

I like Urban Decay, but for the quality of nail polish, i've had better, for cheaper. After a few uses, it started to almost "clump" for me. :/ Could have just been a bad bottle? Who knows. Lol Anyone else had this issue with any of their polishes? 

I think the reason it begins to clump is simply because it's such a small amount of polish to begin with so it dries out quicker. You could always add a bit of polish restorer.

I recently bought the holiday nail kit that was on sale. I love the colors, and I found that they went on nicely and dried quickly. However, I still think that even on sale, I paid a bit too much for what I got. Those bottles are so tiny!

Latest posts

Back