• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay, Stila, Too Faced, and Nars at Nordstrom Rack!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to my local Nordstrom Rack and saw a whole bowl full of Stila eyeshadows for around $8 each, Urban Decay palettes (I think it was the Deluxe Shadow Box), three different Nars sets (can't remember what they were), some Too Faced mascaras, and a lot more. I also saw some Butter London there too.

I went by my Nordstrom Rack again the other day and they had restocked on the NARS sets.  Checked on Sephora and these are retailing at $49 each, compared to $35 at NR.

Wicked Attraction Set

Forever Yours Eye, Lip, Illuminator Set

Beach Lover Set

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went by my Nordstrom Rack again the other day and they had restocked on the NARS sets.  Checked on Sephora and these are retailing at $49 each, compared to $35 at NR.

Wicked Attraction Set

Forever Yours Eye, Lip, Illuminator Set

Beach Lover Set

Just came back from the downtown Seattle Nordstrom Rack.  They had the top two sets shown above.  Plus, lots of Stila shadow pans, OPI polishes, Butter London holiday Lippy and polish sets, and an Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss set which I have.  I bought the Anastasia 'Want you to want me' set for less than half price.  SO HAPPY!

oh YEAH I saw that anastasia eyeshadow set around the holidays and wanted it so badly!  now it's at Nordstrom Rack for what, $15???

When I went by my NR the other day they also had a ton of Caudalie skincare products!

oh YEAH I saw that anastasia eyeshadow set around the holidays and wanted it so badly!  now it's at Nordstrom Rack for what, $15???

When I went by my NR the other day they also had a ton of Caudalie skincare products!
I'm tempted to get the lip gloss set since I saw it last week. I'm debating & I guess it depends if it's still there the next time I go.

I fell in love with the set at Sephora - so pretty - but kept putting off buying it.  Then, when it sold out at Sephora, I googled and found it at Nordstrom at the full price of $34.  Then, I found it at the Rack today for $14.97.  There were about a dozen of them on the shelf and, probably, twice as many of the lip gloss sets.  They also had a ton of Caudalie and Neutrogena products, the UD deluxe palette, lots of OPI, Fekkai, Strivectin, It' a 10, Kerastase.  So many temptations.  They had lots of Ardell lashes.  Might have to try those, and the Butter London nail polish and Lippy set in the garnet glittery color.  And, the NARS Forever Yours set.  I opened it up to look at it, and it is such a good deal.  I remember thinking, $32 is a great deal for all that orgasm.  : )

UD Ammo, Mariposa, and Deluxe palettes at Nordstrom Rack!!!  Also De-Slick and All-Nighter sprays!  

Latest posts

Back