Vacation Pictures-Part 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some pics I took from the beaches, our summer house, friends'/relatives' summer houses, and the hotel we were at
icon_smile.gif

The look fab Nilufer! Did people jump off the pier thing in the last pic? We have one of those kinda things near our summer home & we used to all jump off it as kids!

Just a few left.... And that's me, my daughter, and my mom!!! And no, I am not adopted... I just got lots of tan and look like my father
icon_rolleyes.gif

The first pic here is me and my daughter and then the second one is us again snorkeling...

wow, those look great!!! as bad as i need a vacation right now, i think looking at the pictures made me long for a vacation even more.
icon_biggrin.gif

I would love to!!!
wink.gif
I love taking pictures. I always wanted to be a pro photographer! Thanks for the nice complement
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty Wow! Can you come on my cruise with me and take pics!!? The pics are beautiful!

oh, my god, your daughter is GORGEOUS.

i LOVE the pics! i can't believe that's what turkey looks like. i don't know why i pictured such a poor-looking (please don't be offended, i'm ignorant!) country.

just like everyplace, Turkey has good places and bad places. Unfortunatelly there are tons of rich people living there and poor also.... Gasoline was outrages! $10 a gallon and that was a month ago. I don't know how it is now after the hurricane!! Almost every family has 1-2 vehicles. Didn't understand how they manage to live!!! Istanbul has everything, it was like that when I was growing up and now it is more. Just need to know where to go
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, my god, your daughter is GORGEOUS.
i LOVE the pics! i can't believe that's what turkey looks like. i don't know why i pictured such a poor-looking (please don't be offended, i'm ignorant!) country.

Thanks Tony!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lookin' good Lilla! hugs

The pictures look great Nilufer. Looks like you had an awesome vacation.

Your daughter really is adorable!!

I'm going to have to put Turkey on my "places to visit" list!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow Lilla, very beautiful place. Thanks for posting them up! WOuld like to visit there

Your welcome everyone
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow Lilla, very beautiful place. Thanks for posting them up! WOuld like to visit there

Latest posts

Back