Vacation time

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone Monday morning (18 July) and be back 1 month later. I may get a chance to check this site once a week while I am on vacation. If not, I'll catch up with you all when I come back. I miss you guys already

Reaction score
Will miss ya Lilla!

Originally Posted by lilla

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone Monday morning (18 July) and be back 1 month later. I may get a chance to check this site once a week while I am on vacation. If not, I'll catch up with you all when I come back. I miss you guys already

Reaction score
Have an awesome trip lilla! You're going to Turkey, right? My great-grandparents were Greeks who immigrated to the US from a town just outside of Istanbul. I've never been to Greece or Turkey but have always wanted to go. Bring back pictures to share!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I sure will take lots of pics.

Joy, we are going to Istanbul, then to the west cost of Turkey to a little island for our summer house, and then to Greece (have relatives there also
) I hope everything will go smoothly.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Have an awesome trip lilla! You're going to Turkey, right? My great-grandparents were Greeks who immigrated to the US from a town just outside of Istanbul. I've never been to Greece or Turkey but have always wanted to go. Bring back pictures to share!

Reaction score
Thanks Trisha and Sarah

Originally Posted by Trisha Have a wonderful time Nilufer!! We will miss you, but im sure you are gona have a fab holiday!! x :icon_love

Reaction score
is nilufer your name? i never knew that. how pretty! is it turkish? it rhymes with my name

have a great and safe trip! we'll miss you!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla Hi everyone,

We'l miss you too...Have fun!
Enjoy your trip

Reaction score
Thanks Jennifer, yes it rhymes with your name and I always tell everyone "think of Jennifer first, then say my name and it will be easier to remember and pronounce"
It means waterlily and originally it is a Persian name
but was a very common name used in Turkey when I was born looooong ago
I am mixture of Turkish, Greek and Armenian
and more that I don't know yet....

Originally Posted by Jennifer is nilufer your name? i never knew that. how pretty! is it turkish? it rhymes with my name

have a great and safe trip! we'll miss you!

Reaction score
Thanks Mina

Originally Posted by Miranhat We'l miss you too...Have fun!
Enjoy your trip

Reaction score
have a GREAT time, Lilla!!! Hopefully you can check in so we can say hi... and be sure to take LOTS of pictures to show us when you come back! Have a fabulous trip, be safe, and we'll be here waiting for you!

Reaction score
Take care and have a safe trip.

Enjoy and have fun on your vacation.

Wish I have one soon..

Jen

Reaction score
Oh, Nilufer is gone and I didn't get to wish her lots of fun! But, I know she's gonna have a blast!

We're missing you already!

Latest posts