Vacation time

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone Monday morning (18 July) and be back 1 month later. I may get a chance to check this site once a week while I am on vacation. If not, I'll catch up with you all when I come back. I miss you guys already
icon_sad.gif

Will miss ya Lilla!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by lilla

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone Monday morning (18 July) and be back 1 month later. I may get a chance to check this site once a week while I am on vacation. If not, I'll catch up with you all when I come back. I miss you guys already
icon_sad.gif

Have an awesome trip lilla! You're going to Turkey, right? My great-grandparents were Greeks who immigrated to the US from a town just outside of Istanbul. I've never been to Greece or Turkey but have always wanted to go. Bring back pictures to share!
smile.gif

Thanks everyone, I sure will take lots of pics.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Joy, we are going to Istanbul, then to the west cost of Turkey to a little island for our summer house, and then to Greece (have relatives there also
smile.gif
) I hope everything will go smoothly.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Have an awesome trip lilla! You're going to Turkey, right? My great-grandparents were Greeks who immigrated to the US from a town just outside of Istanbul. I've never been to Greece or Turkey but have always wanted to go. Bring back pictures to share!
smile.gif

Thanks Trisha and Sarah
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Have a wonderful time Nilufer!! We will miss you, but im sure you are gona have a fab holiday!! x :icon_love

is nilufer your name? i never knew that. how pretty! is it turkish? it rhymes with my name
icon_cool.gif

have a great and safe trip! we'll miss you!

Originally Posted by lilla Hi everyone,
icon_sad.gif

We'l miss you too...Have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy your trip

Thanks Jennifer, yes it rhymes with your name and I always tell everyone "think of Jennifer first, then say my name and it will be easier to remember and pronounce"
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It means waterlily and originally it is a Persian name
rolleyes.gif
but was a very common name used in Turkey when I was born looooong ago
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am mixture of Turkish, Greek and Armenian
wink.gif
and more that I don't know yet....

Originally Posted by Jennifer is nilufer your name? i never knew that. how pretty! is it turkish? it rhymes with my name
icon_cool.gif

have a great and safe trip! we'll miss you!

Thanks Mina
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat We'l miss you too...Have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy your trip

have a GREAT time, Lilla!!! Hopefully you can check in so we can say hi... and be sure to take LOTS of pictures to show us when you come back! Have a fabulous trip, be safe, and we'll be here waiting for you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Take care and have a safe trip.

Enjoy and have fun on your vacation.

Wish I have one soon..

Oh, Nilufer is gone and I didn't get to wish her lots of fun! But, I know she's gonna have a blast!

We're missing you already!

Latest posts

Back