Valentine's Day Makeup + Plans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking about creating a fun thread to see what are everyone's plan for Valentine's Day, as well as the makeup you are planning to do for that day. :) 

I'm interested to see what are everyone's Valentine's Day makeup idea's and plans! So post them here! 

My Valentine's Day Plans - I'm just going out to dinner with my boyfriend and going to see a movie after. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Valentine's Day Makeup

MAC Ricepaper - (I'll be using this in the inner corners of my eyes)

MAC - Goldmine (I'll be sweeping this all over my lid)

MAC Sushi Flower - (I'll be using this color on the outer v of my eyes bringing it into my crease a bit)

MAC Gold Deposit - (I'll be using this as a bronzer) 

MAC - Clear Lipglass (I'll be using this on my lips, not looking into adding color to my lips because there's going to be enough on my face)

I actually don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but I was thinking of doing a look for my blog. Maybe something editorial, and not worry about wearable.

No plans yet with the husband but hopefully I end up looking a hot mess.
wub.gif

My hubby and I have never celebrated Valentine's Day--We've both got a ton of work to do, plus the feminist group that I'm a part of is hosting the Vagina Monologues that night, so I've got that. We'll probably do something this weekend that's fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS: your v-day look is going to look super cute!!

Internetchick - If you did a look on your blog, can you post the link here? I'd like to see it :)

Bostonbeauty - I'm sure you won't look like a hot mess, lol. Hope your Valentine's Day turns out well! 

Ladygrey - Thank you :)  .. ooo I love the Vagina Monologues, my friend had it hosted at her university one time, I went to check it out and loved it! 

I think she is saying that she wants to look like a hot mess after her "celebration" of the holiday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Tulipp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Internetchick - If you did a look on your blog, can you post the link here? I'd like to see it :)

Bostonbeauty - I'm sure you won't look like a hot mess, lol. Hope your Valentine's Day turns out well! 

Ladygrey - Thank you :)  .. ooo I love the Vagina Monologues, my friend had it hosted at her university one time, I went to check it out and loved it! 

I am terrified of S. Valentine's Day but I love dressing up for it! I am single and have been for every S. Valentine's Day, and I don't get the point but it's fun to dress all in pink and get candy from people! Imma do a gold and pink look with barely visible blush and light pink gloss.

My bday is the day before but that weekend my best friend and I always go out and celebrate my bday and vday at the same time.

We go to this annual charity event and celebrate with awesome food, lots of dancing, and an open bar. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't thought of what look I'll do, but it will probably be neutral and boring. I'm wearing a super blingy dress and debuting my Loub's, so I want to keep the focus on those.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We go to this annual charity event and celebrate with awesome food, lots of dancing, and an open bar. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't thought of what look I'll do, but it will probably be neutral and boring. I'm wearing a super blingy dress and debuting my Loub's, so I want to keep the focus on those.

Oooo, thats nice! I'm sure you'll look pretty. Do you mind me asking what is the charity event for? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It's for a local org that cares for children and adults with special healthcare needs. The level of care provided goes above and beyond what is required of them, they're so awesome.

This is my look. Hopefully someone will find it useful cause i dont have a date haha..

Btw this is my very first video tutorial so it would be great if yall left a comment. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

we celebrated on Sunday.. went out for teppanyaki and watched The Vow! it was a good day!

Latest posts

Back